Look at Noel Edmonds’ shoes

14 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Silly bugger's got them on the wrong feet.

But seriously, I did the same myself once, rushing out of the house early morning and grabbing odd shoes from a dark cupboard. It's a tough one to bluff out all day. Trouble is that I've got multiple pairs of shoes that are essentially the same or similar. I won't make that mistake again.  

But was one shoe a lace up and the other a slip-on? 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Silly bugger's got them on the wrong feet.

But seriously, I did the same myself once, rushing out of the house early morning and grabbing odd shoes from a dark cupboard. It's a tough one to bluff out all day. Trouble is that I've got multiple pairs of shoes that are essentially the same or similar. I won't make that mistake again.  

I've done it. But they were just different coloured Converse. So I could style it out. But a brogue and boot, he'll be limping like hop-a-long Cassidy. 

3 minutes ago, Declan said:

I've done it. But they were just different coloured Converse. So I could style it out. But a brogue and boot, he'll be limping like hop-a-long Cassidy. 

Showing yer age here Declan ? Don't think the kids will get Hop-a-Long Cassidy. All those Saturday matinees eh ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Showing yer age here Declan ? Don't think the kids will get Hop-a-Long Cassidy. All those Saturday matinees eh ?

No only the mythical figure from Saturday Mornings from when I was a kid is Noel himself. Being one of the cool kids I was watching TISWAS. 

2 minutes ago, Anthony Ingham said:

I am not sure what there makes him odd?

Its only in the news because of who he is, stuff like that happens in businesses all over the world every day.

His customers are manakins.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Declan said:

His customers are manakins.

Small birds?  No wonder they weren’t buying much food or drink.

I think I would have thrown the towel in long ago.  That’s a stupid business model!

How do you even advertise? Twitter I suppose?

Edited by Anthony Ingham