Animal Protestors

Speckled Frost

The goverment totally take the xxxx with the public, hospitality spending on wining n dining has DOUBLED since labour came into power, they waste £32,000 A DAY on THE MOST EXPENSIVE RESTURANTS POSSIBLE on food n booze ie champagne ect.

Leaves the tax payer with £12 million pounds a year for there lavish + greedy life styles :0(

Don't forget all that food they waste too steven, how much money does that cost each year?

Well, how much food do they waste?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And again.  It's written in the stars.

Errr... I was replying to the aptly named "the worst troll..ever!". Not having an identity crisis are you m_m?

Nope. I replied to you, but steven got in the way. Then I replied again, and both "The worst troll ever" and yourself got in the way, guy.

Is that why you're posting then?

I mean, c'mon, seriously, do you just exist to get on peoples tits?

Seriously I don't like the opinionated or the bigoted. So Mission, care to quote where I have "got on your tits"?

Incidentally, as I am a male of breeding age just how big are they and have you had them artificially enhanced?

Seriously I don't like the opinionated or the bigoted. So Mission, care to quote where I have "got on your tits"?

From what I have read, you appear to prefer baiting people and stirring things up (with one or two exceptions that is).

Incidentally, as I am a male of breeding age just how big are they and have you had them artificially enhanced?

I'm not gay I'm afraid, my man boobs are rather impressive but, as I don't wear a bra, I couldn't give you the exact measurements.

From what I have read, you appear to prefer baiting people and stirring things up (with one or two exceptions that is).

I'm not gay I'm afraid, my man boobs are rather impressive but, as I don't wear a bra, I couldn't give you the exact measurements.

Ooops! There seems to be a small discrepancy between the post I actually made and the supposed quote of my posting made by Mission. Especially as my original post is un-edited.

Not being a little "economical" with the truth to suit our purposes are we?

Still waiting for the quote where as far as Mission is concerned I have "got on your tits".

Archived