Should Kate Moss Be Dropped?

Speckled Frost

Meh - sorry peeps but I don't buy the "Leave her alone - she's a nice girl" stuff. I wasn't particularly surprised when it came out like most of you but I'd wager she's probably used everyone who's ever helped her career for as long as needed to get where she wants and then trampled on them when it suits her - now one of them has got a bit xxxxed off about it and sold their story - bargain

Drug users are scum and she can go and rot somewhere for all I care

Not thinking of a career in the addiction field then?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meh - sorry peeps but I don't buy the "Leave her alone - she's a nice girl" stuff. I wasn't particularly surprised when it came out like most of you but I'd wager she's probably used everyone who's ever helped her career for as long as needed to get where she wants and then trampled on them when it suits her - now one of them has got a bit xxxxed off about it and sold their story - bargain
Know her do you? Or is this just a jealous rant based on exactly nothing?
Drug users are scum and she can go and rot somewhere for all I care

No, that attitude is the mark of scum.

• 8 months later...

Just to tidy this one up -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...6/ixuknews.html

The model Kate Moss will not be prosecuted over allegations that she took cocaine because prosecutors said yesterday that they could not prove which illegal substance she had taken.

After a lengthy investigation, believed to have cost £250,000, the Crown Prosecution Service said the evidence was "insufficient " to charge the 32-year-old with possession or supply of a Class A drug.

It said that the mobile telephone footage of her apparently snorting cocaine through a rolled-up £5 note last September "provides an absolutely clear indication" that she was using controlled drugs and providing them to others.

But in the absence of forensic evidence or witness accounts, the "precise nature" of the drug could not be established.

So the headline is: KATE MOSS - NO BUST!

(Sorry)

Archived