On the Buses

Harry Lamb

Just now, Radiolistner said:

No it definitely changed? How do you do that? Can you pay extra for a subscription to remove edit notes? 

I didn't change.

I had a feeling you would start this nonsense so deliberately made some errors in the post you just quoted.

I will now go back and edit the original.

• Confused 1

Just now, Roger Ram said:

I didn't change.

I had a feeling you would start this nonsense so deliberately made some errors in the post you just quoted.

It did. Why would you go back and edit the original just to make an edit stamp appear? If there’s a subscription for that I’d be happy to pay. 

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Roger Ram said:

I didn't change.

What nonsense? I’m interested to know how you managed to change that original post without it being flagged as changed. That’s all. So I’m not sure why you then went back and changed it to make it look changed. 

41 minutes ago, Radiolistner said:

No it definitely changed. How do you do that? Can you pay extra for a subscription to remove edit notes? 

Yes, you can, as a subscriber.  Thought you would have known. 

Just now, Gladys said:

Look at your question, which is what I answered.  I said nothing about Roger Ram. 

But Roger Ram can clearly change posts without an edit note appearing. And they don’t seem to be a subscriber. So I can only assume your comment is incorrect. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Radiolistner said:

What nonsense? I’m interested to know how you managed to change that original post without it being flagged as changed. That’s all. So I’m not sure why you then went back and changed it to make it look changed. 

Have you been drinking?  I haven’t changed the post you claim was changed.

I changed the next one to prove to you that if I edit one it says so on the post.

I am sorry if that was too difficult for you to understand 

Just now, Roger Ram said:

Have you been drinking?  I haven’t changed the post you claim was changed.

I changed the next one to prove to you that if I edit one it says so on the post.

I am sorry if that was too difficult for you to understand 

No I’m tea total. I haven’t touched a drop for years. I was just asking how you managed to change a post without it getting flagged as “edited” that’s all. 

3 minutes ago, Radiolistner said:

But Roger Ram can clearly change posts without an edit note appearing. And they don’t seem to be a subscriber. So I can only assume your comment is incorrect. 

Did he 'clearly' change it, or did you miss the second sentence?

Edited by Gladys
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gladys said:

Did he 'clearly' change it, or did you miss the second sentence?

No it was clearly changed. All this aggravated questioning is getting a bit weird now to be honest. I was just wondering why changes I make get flagged but changes that poster made weren’t flagged as changes. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Radiolistner said:

No it was clearly changed. All this aggravated questioning is getting a bit weird now to be honest. I was just wondering why changes I make get flagged but changes that poster made weren’t flagged as changes. 

You are mistaken, but I doubt any amount of people pointing that out will make you accept it.

Let it go and don’t overthink stuff.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Radiolistner said:

No it won’t because you 100% amended your post and it wasn’t flagged like other peoples. 

Don’t worry about it. Let it go. Mr Wright amended one if his posts about a year or so ago in the “ trans  thread” and it wasn’t flagged.  But it was picked up on by a few people. 
But it’s just a forum. Make a fuss if you want but however aggrieved you feel it’s not going  to change things.

And given the nature of your postings it is unlikely you will garner any sympathy anyway.

• Thanks 1