On the Buses

Harry Lamb

1 minute ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Isn't the only dual carriageway on the island that tiny bit when you're approaching the airport from Douglas, which then ends with a left turn lane into the airport at the roundabout?

About all 30 metres of it?

Its shouldn't be though. I think someone at the DOI just wanted to have a dual carriage way. It wouldn't be in the UK it would just be two lanes running up to a roundabout. One for straight ahead and one for turning right.

1 hour ago, Ringy Rose said:

It scares me that some of you are allowed to drive.

If they had AI cameras dotted around the island, within a year probably around 50% of drivers would have at least one ticket IMO, and probably 5% would have points or even outright bans.

1 hour ago, Albert Tatlock said:

If they had AI cameras dotted around the island, within a year probably around 50% of drivers would have at least one ticket IMO, and probably 5% would have points or even outright bans.

It's coming. The new 2030 budget is based around drones instead of officers.

29 minutes ago, Tinpot said:

I don’t know anyone in real life who would class the Mooragh Prom as a dual carriageway 

The clue is where it is. 

You've got to be a bit more understanding with these Northerners when it comes to the wonders of the modern world. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1