Sponsorship Sought...

...as this season we are doing it a Tournament at a time, Stephen Lee has one of his two Logo spaces on his wasitcoat available for the Snooker Grand Prix in Preston which starts October 8th and runs til the 16th (hopefully for us it does !). The other Logo is "BLAHDVD.COM" (thanks, you know who !)

The Package includes a Sponsors Dinner with Stephen (cue gag here), with 4 Final Tickets and Backstage Passes.

Anyone who is genuinely interested in some very reasonably priced Logo exposure (BBC and Eurosport), gimme a call on 07624 400337 or drop me a mail.

I await some fine examples of Manx Forums humour too :) ...

...GOMH*...

...you're allowed any format upto six inches squared (1x6, 3x2 etc !)

The pic of Stephen shows just how clear the Logos are. You can expect around 100/150 Logo "shots" per full game.

Snooker is one of the most popular sports in the United Kingdom and is played by over 4 million adults. It attracts vast television audiences; the 2005 World Championship final was watched by a peak figure of 7.8 million on the BBC. 45% of the UK population (25 million) watched 15 minutes or more of the coverage.

The sport's popularity is also growing rapidly in many countries around the globe. In 2004, World Snooker signed a deal with Eurosport to beam snooker into 51 different territories, with a reach of 95 million homes across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. Viewing figures are particularly high in countries such as Germany, Belgium and Holland.

In the Far East, the snooker boom is developing at pace. The China Open staged in Beijing in 2005 was enthusiastically received by Chinese fans. A stagering 110 million people watched live on television as Ding Junhui beat Stephen Hendry in the final to elevate himself to the status of national hero.

Hope this helps...

...GOMH*...

http://www.globalsnookercentre.co.uk/files...stephen_lee.htm

post-269-1127387161_thumb.jpg

...as this season we are doing it a Tournament at a time, Stephen Lee has one of his two Logo spaces on his wasitcoat available for the Snooker Grand Prix in Preston which starts October 8th and runs til the 16th (hopefully for us it does !). The other Logo is "BLAHDVD.COM" (thanks, you know who !)

The Package includes a Sponsors Dinner with Stephen (cue gag here), with 4 Final Tickets and Backstage Passes.

Anyone who is genuinely interested in some very reasonably priced Logo exposure (BBC and Eurosport), gimme a call on 07624 400337 or drop me a mail.

I await some fine examples of Manx Forums humour too :) ...

...GOMH*...

Hello Godfather, Please e-mail me about this....I work in Marketing for an island based e-gaming site. It sounds an interesting opportunity.

Cheers

reggy123

Archived