Dare I Say?

the mo beats experience

Its a bit quiet isn't it?

I've been back 5 days now and not got myself into an argument yet, no contentious views or stupid comments for me to go on, i feel empty. The last thing i remember getting my teeth stuck into was the whole Boy Racer/PowerStation thing. Has everyone learnt to get on or what? Disappointed. <_<

off the cuff? well fark you, who are you to tell us when and where we can have an argument HUH???!!!!!

Can't have an argo with you, you're leaving, wouldn't want to leave you with bad memories of the island would i? Good luck with the move, although its 84 days away you say? WTF?, thats nearly next year, jumpin the gun getting rid of the car&furniture aren't ya?

I'm a bit busy right now, can you come back later?

You'll keep. ;)

Can't have an argo with you, you're leaving, wouldn't want to leave you with bad memories of the island would i? Good luck with the move, although its 84 days away you say? WTF?, thats nearly next year, jumpin the gun getting rid of the car&furniture aren't ya?

i might be leaving the island - but not the forum - it's too much fun! And i've been counting down from 157 so 84 is pretty close haha. The car has gone, so now i'm in my "trying to get fit" stage. The furniture has been sold but isn't being taken away until the day i leave - bonus! I'm waiting for the bombshell, cos things are just going too well for me a the moment, somethings bound to happen

You can argue with me anytime you like! :D

I'm waiting for the bombshell, cos things are just going too well for me a the moment, somethings bound to happen

New Zealand is a figure of your imagination, no-one else has ever heard of it and they're all just playing along with a government conspiracy aimed at covering up your former life as an illegal goat peddler, where you grassed your boss, The Big Goat, up. You've a bounty on your head, you're going nowhere.

How's that for a bombshell? Stranger things have happened.

Archived