Halloween Comes Early To The Office. Fri 28th Of October

=^..^=

StoneChase are playing an early halloween gig at the Office on Friday 28th Of October.

There will be some surprises and an unusally spooky set from the masters of Manx Rockabilly.

So why am I posting this a month in advance ?

Simply to give you time to get your fancy dress ready..

There will be a very good prize for the best (and second best) fancy dress for whoever the band decides has the best halloween fancy dress.

And don't worry about looking out of place. You won't - the band will all be in halloween costumes. Some more alive looking than others....

And for select members of the audience (you know who you are and what you have to do) there will be trifle.

========================================

bannersig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

An update and check out the poster !

20051028off.jpg

A bit more info on the Halloween gig at the Office on friday 28th of October.

There is a halloween fancy dress competition.

We are going to be looking at all the cool people in Fancy dress and picking two people. The person best halloween fancy dress will get a £30 Black and Blue voucher. The second best halloween fancy dress will get a £20 voucher for Black and Blue.

I can't say too much about what the band is planning for the night but lets just say prepare to be surprised and entertained !

There are five people in this band and I end up the one bumping the threads up all the time

Just come and see me, I'm great. The rest of the band are lazy...

Oh - and the prizes for fancy dress are £30 and £20 in vouchers from Black and Blue

Worth dressing up for me thinks.

There are five people in this band and I end up the one bumping the threads up all the time

Hmmmph! I bump you sometimes :(

And a very good job you do too :)

(unlike the lazy shower I'm in the band with, computer problems they say... Lazy says I !)

Thanks for the pin Ans - going to drop the poster in today. It has been a busy week !

Archived