Watch out, Watch out ………… there are thieves about.

8 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

Where are the police? Oh yeah, checking the size of number plates and making sure no one is driving on a UK provisional.

You forgot 'getting selfies with TT riders'. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, A fool and his money..... said:

Safe stolen, transit stolen and abandoned, Mcpint's leathers stolen.

Where are the police? Oh yeah, checking the size of number plates and making sure no one is driving on a UK provisional.

I’m no plod fan at all but one thing I do know is that when burglars burgle they tend to do it when Police aren’t around. 
just something you might need to understand. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, WTF said:

i was naming the victim of the robbery who i believe is long gone rather than the culprit , he reminded me of jim bowen  with those milk bottle bottom glasses. 

The son was a "junior" so you named them both. He was known as "young [redacted]" and the butcher was known as "old [redacted]". And yes the old fella's been gone a few years now. They don't make characters like him anymore. The stories he could tell.... And stories are still told about him to this day.

PS... thanks for the edit. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Fred the shred said:

There was a box of promotional T shirts or hoodies half inched today from one of tents someone is very busy.

if i had a load of overpriced shit i couldn't sell i'd want it to get nicked and claim off my insurance.     

EDIT:  had too delete something

Edited by WTF

It was not overpriced shit it was not for sale it belonged to the team to wear for promotional use and if the thief wears one they will be spotted especially if they wear it around the grandstand.   Same as the McGuinness’s leathers what could you do with them….senseless thefts.  I wonder where the safe is no doubt it will turn up sooner or later, another strange theft hardly worth the trouble and risk.  

52 minutes ago, Gladys said:

could he identify the culprit in a line up? 

Should be easy, white and grey feathered jacket, yellow and black beady eyes, webbed feet, yellow plague mask.

You've got to remember that the other 5 in the line up will be 6’3” black haired, bearded, wearing leather biker jackets.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Should be easy, white and grey feathered jacket, yellow and black beady eyes, webbed feet, yellow plague mask.

You've got to remember that the other 5 in the line up will be 6’3” black haired, bearded, wearing leather biker jackets.

image.png.e2be5e505c07113edd72996b5eb42ca2.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1