Well Done To The Police

FCMR

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to a member of the Traffic Department at Police HQ, illegal parking is now a major problem in Douglas, they receive loads of calls daily from firms complaining of not being able to complete deliveries and from disabled people who also cant get parked. These calls result in the police having to divert a trafic warden or a police officer from doing there normal duties or beats. Got told this when paying for six parking tickets.

These calls result in the police having to divert a trafic warden or a police officer from doing there normal duties or beats. Got told this when paying for six parking tickets.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought a traffic warden's job was to sort out illegally parked cars anyway?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought a traffic warden's job was to sort out illegally parked cars anyway?

My understanding is that their main role is to keep the traffic moving (that's where the 'controller' bit comes into their title. I think their title for a while now has been Traffic Controllers rather than 'wardens'.

That's the idea anyway.

How often do you see them directing traffic other than TT fortnight ?

How often do you see them checking parking disks other than around the town area? Think we have one that checks up by me when he stumbles across the street by accident.

• 2 weeks later...

If there were more people like FRMC this Island would be a far place.

I bet you ones think FMCR shouldn't have told someone are the ones that go round saying that law abiding people are "GRARSSES".

Lets get rid of the sahelfish shahite that roams our Island. If they can't abide by the rules they should be made to pull the horse trams up and down the prom for a few days.

That'll learn 'em proper.

If there were more people like FRMC this Island would be a far place.

I bet you ones think FMCR shouldn't have told someone are the ones that go round saying that law abiding people are "GRARSSES".

Lets get rid of the sahelfish shahite that roams our Island. If they can't abide by the rules they should be made to pull the horse trams up and down the prom for a few days.

That'll learn 'em proper.

Sometimes I think the original had more lucid moments....

Archived