Special Edition Beatfix Show

This weeks Beatfix Show is going to be special indeed.

Thursday night from 8pm till late, myself and DJK

Firstly its DJK's farewell show, the last before he leaves us to go travelling around the world :o , so good luck to him on that. It'll be a shame to see him go, he's become a stalwart on this forum and played every week in his residency at the Lounge, as well as being my DJ partner for years now, but he'll be back, hopefully i'll be able to hook up with him at some point for some "around the world with k-os" live interview's :blink::lol:

Secondly, we've got a bit of a special guest mix from none other than Lee Coombs :o . An awesome artist and producer, formerly of the Finger Lickin' label who's artist's include the Plump DJ's and Soul of Man. Now he runs his own label Thrust, and DJ's around the world. He released an album last year, to critical acclaim, with singles that've come off it including Shiver, Obsessional Rhythm and Lick The Frog. He's a big, big player in the Breaks/Dirty House crossover scene, and i can't tell you how made up we are that he's spared the time to put this mix together for us.

The competition this week will be to win a copy of his mix on CD, 5 copies up for grabs.

Join us tomorrow, from 8,

to enter the chatroom input mobeatsexperience@hotmail.com into your MSN,

see y'all tomorrow ;)

Nice one for listening last night, was quality entertainment in the chatroom too :P

We've got 5 winners for the CD's, i'll contact the winners tonight for addresses for sending them out.

Was an ace night last night, loads of Banter and fun

Don't forget I can exchange a George Michael CD for one of those cds ;)

Ben Doesn't want one now :D

Archived