MHKs partner admits defrauding Marksies

5 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

This is so fucking funny.

Really?  What a tit.

You have no idea what else is going on in someone else’s life or why they might be driven to do something like this.

Its easy to judge and laugh when  you are perfect is it?

1 minute ago, Roger Ram said:

Really?  What a tit.

You have no idea what else is going on in someone else’s life or why they might be driven to do something like this.

Its easy to judge and laugh when  you are perfect is it?

Like slating a very recently bereaved widow or making up lies about Alf Cannan?

I mean, you've got SOME FUCKING CHEEK trying to police others.

Fuck off, this is really funny

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I did not mean to insinuate that he had anything to do with the Costa job I was just saying it was another stupid act for not a lot of return everyone uses cards these days and most companies pay their staff by bank transfer so there would probably not be much in the safe and that little Honda Jazz will never be the same again not worth the risk.

As much as I feel sorry for him he not helped himself at all, Mr Retail on chamber of Commerce, Mr overly opinionated on everything on Social media, and really should know better and be setting an example. 

I do feel sorry for his partner as puts her in an awkward position, and i genuinely believe she is one of the better MHK. 

regardless of rights and wrongs of him doing it, I can imagine he isn’t in a good place now and will be a career changing decision for him 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Manxman1234 said:

As much as I feel sorry for him he not helped himself at all, Mr Retail on chamber of Commerce, Mr overly opinionated on everything on Social media, and really should know better and be setting an example. 

Another IOM covid “hero” with his reputation in tatters. That’s almost a full house now of all the self appointed great and the good who wanted to lock us all up in our own homes while they lorded it over us. I don’t feel sorry for him at all. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Like slating a very recently bereaved widow or making up lies about Alf Cannan?

I mean, you've got SOME FUCKING CHEEK trying to police others.

Fuck off, this is really funny

He's just a total fucking mental case. Why do people even bother with engaging with him? Just block him and see how bored he gets making up total shit that nobody reads or responds to.