Euros

Roger Ram

37 minutes ago, Roger Ram said:

It is local news.  If somewhere commits public money to setting up a screen and closing somewhere off then it’s no less public news than most of what is posted here.

Its a shame there doesn’t seem to be anything in Catletown.  Didn’t they have a screen for the rugby, so why not the football?

What did Castletown commissioners say when you skied them about the big screen?

40 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Wasn't it Crazy Dave or alter ego Anthony Ingham who was complaining that they were closing the Quay for the matches?

Now he's posting in the wrong topic. Crazy Dave - the gift that just keeps giving

36 minutes ago, Banker said:

What did Castletown commissioners say when you skied them about the big screen?

I haven’t asked them. I understand it was the police who knocked it on the head but that is second hand info

I imagine there might be a big audience here if South Africa played the Philippines, or Cav was riding round the pitch, but supporting our overlords while their fans exhibit their usual behaviour? I'd rather watch a showreel of Eddy Teare's greatest speeches.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Harry Lamb said:

I imagine there might be a big audience here if South Africa played the Philippines, or Cav was riding round the pitch, but supporting our overlords while their fans exhibit their usual behaviour? I'd rather watch a showreel of Eddy Teare's greatest speeches.

Eddy Teare's greatest speeches would be silent!

• Haha 1

I watched it in comfort in my lounge it wasn’t very impressive although I expect although they are players of note in their own right they have not settled into playing as a team.   The Serbs were more aggressive than talented except for the goalkeeper he was superb.    

Posted (edited)

Images taken from a facebook post by RnB Taxi last night.

Looks busy 😁

Its just as well there wern't many there.  The screens in Jaks (and my games room) are bigger than that!

448538154_122144929892238638_5440657991668456394_n.jpg

448538503_122144929802238638_6220865645091440221_n.jpg

Edited by Roger Ram

11 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Crazy Dave you’re one nosy fckr. On everyone’s fb page and social media page. 

The post was shared to a group with 52.6 thousand members.  I don’t think that makes anyone nosey?