Euros

Roger Ram

9 minutes ago, Gladys said:

His replies on that thread are pure arrogance  no apology, or thanks for the correction. 

Well I’m not on Twitter so can’t see that. But from the rest of Google he does appear to be a bit free with his accusations of racism.

10 minutes ago, Declan said:

He's blocked me after I replied.

I saw a reply from a Declan and wondered if it was you.  He probably blocked quite a few others who were putting him right!

11 hours ago, Gladys said:

A lot of the posts seem now to have been deleted.

Indeed.  I all goes to reinforce the observation that "communications professionals" are never very good at communicating and always unprofessional about dealing with any fallout.  You'd think they'd get better after all these years that social media have existed, but they still seem to think that you put something out and everyone should believe it completely and never check if it is true or not.

• Like 3

Perhaps this could be an opportunity for Alf to invite this chap to the Island to explain all.

Would be good publicity if managed well.

But it probably wouldn’t be managed well and from the sound of things he would be unlikely to respond to such an invite.