Climate change chair intending to stand down from role

Idleweiss

So Daphne has finally realized that she ran out of talent almost the day she started in October 2021 and went to Scotland to sign the climate agreement. 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/climate-change-chair-intending-to-stand-down-from-role/

I’m glad she has chosen to stand down as she has been throughly hopeless and her committee is going to saddle the IOM with huge debts for a generation or more with their badly thought through policies.

I wonder what eco grifter they will find next to perform this role?

• Like 5

Found out and it would seem the powers that be realised it too with her move in February to Education. I also couldn’t get my head around her position with DoE with responsibility for Motorsport  and Cultural Vannin. She had some real supporters but not sure did she scramble there brains or were they like that before she met them. 

• Like 1

Daffers may go but whatever she has signed us up to remains and presumably her successor will be obliged to carry on in the same vein, after all there is now a small army of climate officials to be kept busy and have their positions justified too?