Climate change chair intending to stand down from role

Idleweiss

1 hour ago, Harry Lamb said:

Just be added to Barber's responsibilities?

Does she have any responsibilities? She doesn’t even take responsibility for the meat plant that she is allegedly responsible for. Besides I’m not sure what her carbon footprint would be. Her ass probably has its own post code. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Idleweiss said:

Does she have any responsibilities? She doesn’t even take responsibility for the meat plant that she is allegedly responsible for. Besides I’m not sure what her carbon footprint would be. Her ass probably has its own time zone

fixed

53 minutes ago, Dirty Buggane said:

Was anything checked when she was pictured picking up her sparkly new ride from a well known manufacturer from a well known local garage, under the counter advertising in my eyes judging from the news article.

Link? 

12 hours ago, 2bees said:

Joney would be great for this job, she’s ace!

The same Joney who is pushing for our taxes to go up and doesn't think we know how taxes work?  No thanks. 

I thought she might have done a decent job as an mhk but she's been quickly assimilated.  Look at her 'work' in DHSS... anonymous 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/we-are-not-the-villains-over-health-ministers-dismissal/

I find it impossible to believe that Hooper is less of a bell end than Rob callister.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Dirty Buggane said:

Was anything checked when she was pictured picking up her sparkly new ride from a well known manufacturer from a well known local garage, under the counter advertising in my eyes judging from the news article.

They put lots of media posts up of lots of people picking up new cars and motorbikes. I think it’s a stretch that she then got a bung from the garage to get Manx news to report on it (or whomever picked it up). The fact she’s an MHK and was climate change chair at the time I guess makes her picking up an electric car slightly more newsworthy than Karen collecting her new mini clubman. 

1 hour ago, Steve_Christian said:

They put lots of media posts up of lots of people picking up new cars and motorbikes. 

I’ve always found it a bit odd. Like woo hoo we have sold a car, as if it’s like such a rare occurrence. 
I can’t imagine say Walton posting a picture of a beaming customer taking delivery of their brand new 50” television.

Or say Boots putting  out a picture of a smiling punter proudly holding aloft the tube of Anusol they have just bought.

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I’ve always found it a bit odd. Like woo hoo we have sold a car, as if it’s like such a rare occurrence. 
I can’t imagine say Walton posting a picture of a beaming customer taking delivery of their brand new 50” television.

Or say Boots putting  out a picture of a smiling punter proudly holding aloft the tube of Anusol they have just bought.

I'm sure that can be arranged. What time would you like to attend the store and have your photo taken? 😅

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, The Voice of Reason said:

When bored, I go into Boots and secretly put tubes of Anusol in people's baskets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

When bored, I go into Boots and secretly put tubes of Anusol in people's baskets.

When bored, I go into Boots and secretly swap tubes of Anusol with tubes of Deep Heat.   Always pays to check the tube inside the carton…just in case!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2