More apartments in Lake Road

Moghrey Mie

1 hour ago, Mercenary said:

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/new-tenants-to-fill-market-hall/ states new owner & land registry lists a registration from 2016 (I know that isn't conclusive and could be intra-public body without buying the documents, but does seem like it was sold off)

I checked the same thing (I hadn't realised it had been sold either).  I could just be a registration, but they haven't, for example, registered the Town Hall and you'd expect them to do all the properties at once.

11 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

I checked the same thing (I hadn't realised it had been sold either).  I could just be a registration, but they haven't, for example, registered the Town Hall and you'd expect them to do all the properties at once.

It sold for £517,000 in 2016 and this is pulled from the land registry so there must be a record. 

IMG_5172.jpeg

IMG_5173.jpeg

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

In related flats news has that Duke Street site been abandoned again? Not a soul in sight there the last couple of times I have gone past. 

Crazy Dave was in there working with his Romulan Invisibility Cloak on.