What is this about?

Gladys

3 hours ago, KERED said:

Really?

You know this, for a fact?

Yes, of course.

And one or two of the teachers at CRHS I would put a not dissimilar tag on.

But there again, it was a different world we all lived in. I see that. None of the teachers were compelled to use the cane or whatever. It was their choice.

50 minutes ago, Barlow said:

Yes, of course.

And one or two of the teachers at CRHS I would put a not dissimilar tag on.

But there again, it was a different world we all lived in. I see that. None of the teachers were compelled to use the cane or whatever. It was their choice.

and none of the kids were compelled to be little cunts , it was their choice.

Edited by WTF

On 7/2/2024 at 9:58 AM, Gladys said:

Without wanting to speculate, but for an inspection at the end of last week and then this, you have to wonder if there is a little over-zealousness in the outcome.  

If there were issues found, you would think the first action would be to work with the school to put them right.  You know, identify, address and learn kind of cycle. 

I'm absolutely unable to speculate about this and know nothing of this school or it's staff. However, had this been reported about a school in the UK where Ofsted had inspected and their report was not yet published it would strongly suggest that the school was about to be placed in special measures. For the last year that I can find any data 163 headteachers were sacked after their schools were placed in special measures. You don't have Ofsted, or it's rating system but you were introducing some system of school quality assurance this year. When this becomes clear, it's unlikely to be a happy incident in the school's history.

That about sums it up?

The way that DESC have fed us this information leads to speculation and reading between the lines?

The way that this has been handled and reported allows US to believe this is a 'sacking' but sideways to preserve 'face' and possibly avoid legal action??

Edited by Kopek