Plastic Surgery

ButterflyMaiden

A girl who works with my husband has paid a lot of money for a boob job.

The results look impressive and she is taking every opportunity to show them off !

This prompted a bit of a debate tonight, when he came home, and made me wonder how many people would consider plastic surgery for cosmetic reasons ... and what bits would you have done ?

Ive always wished I was a cup size bigger but Im not certain I would undergo surgery ..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I've lost my weight I'm seriously going to get my boobs done - a reduction and lift that is. I have never understood why woman want to get bigger boobs, all the do is get in the way, cause you back ache and interfere with your golf swing!!

Boob job?!! Think I would like to try one first to see if I like it!!

Seriously, there is a new procedure which doesn't involve implants, just moving tissue around (if that isn't too much of a simplification). There is also a new facelift procedure which reduces the recovery time dramatically.

If you have the will and money, then why not? But, just don't pretend you have never had it done!

I'm what I am and that's the way I'll stay.

Is that what the plastic surgeon told you?

I suppose for some people, there just isn't enough plastic in the world to help make them look better! ;)

Stav.

Boob jobs, tattoos, piercings.

They're all the same.

Except you can take the piercings out and teh hole might heal.

And you could have the tattoo removed, possibly.

And you can have the implants removed and use them for a mouse mat rest or something but there are probably other uses. You can't do an awful lot with removed tattos and probably used piercings too.

Sorry RC Drift - you're out of luck ;-)

Steven! - you reckon a boob job is just the same as an ear piercing? Okaaaay.

well technically it is. its categorised under body modefication, alongside body building, piercing, implants, surgicasl implants, wearing high heels, splitting tongues/penis'/tattooing, suspension, stretching etc.

its all altering the body for reasons best known to the individual.

I personally dont see anything wrong in plastic surgery, its mearly a form of self improvment.

Its all very well + good to say "just love yourself as u are" thats fine, but somtimes its not quite that simple.

Ive personally known of people who were so unhappy with there way the look, they would not even

go out of the house! :(

Take overwieght people for example? if you call them FATTY u can quite easily destroy that persons soul +

sense of selfworth, its not nice yet some people still do it.

The only way for the overwieght person to resolve this situation + problems may be surgery to remove the eccess wieght, which also removes the problems at the same time!

If cosmetic surgery improves ones self asteam ect + therefore ones happyness, via wieght redcution, weight indution, nose job ect or whatever else u feel needs doing, then go for it!!! :)

I personally dont see anything wrong in plastic surgery, its mearly a form of self improvment.

Its all very well + good to say "just love yourself as u are" thats fine, but somtimes its not quite that simple.

Ive personally known of people who were so unhappy with there way the look, they would not even

go out of the house! :(

Take overwieght people for example? if you call them FATTY u can quite easily destroy that persons soul +

sense of selfworth, its not nice yet some people still do it.

The only way for the overwieght person to resolve this situation + problems may be surgery to remove the eccess wieght, which also removes the problems at the same time!

If cosmetic surgery improves ones self asteam ect + therefore ones happyness, via wieght redcution, weight indution, nose job ect or whatever else u feel needs doing, then go for it!!! :)

aside from the fact that surgery WILL NOT alter the said persons outlook. obesity is caused by two things;overeating and underexercise. all surgery will do is give the oerson the chance to ruin their body again. unless the problem is stopped at the root, which surgery cannot do.

Archived