Isle of Man Post Office…Amazon delivery

Laxey

7 minutes ago, Kopek said:

Is there ever a 'good meal' fr4om the terrace chipshop, note the lack of 'chippy' in my response. Notthing, except for 'Baby talk' i have never, ever had a 'chippy'  It is always, has always been a ''chip  shop''. It was always a chips andd ???? Not a 'chippie' which is pure 'baby talk'

Grow up the olt of the you!!!!

U OK, hun?

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Kopek said:

Is there ever a 'good meal' fr4om the terrace chipshop, note the lack of 'chippy' in my response. Notthing, except for 'Baby talk' i have never, ever had a 'chippy'  It is always, has always been a ''chip  shop''. It was always a chips andd ???? Not a 'chippie' which is pure 'baby talk'

Grow up the olt of the you!!!!

At least you probably didn't try bombing them.

OK OK, just expressing my thoughts on the the use of 'baby talk' for describing a a 'dinner' from a chip shop, as if that is a responsible addition to a childs needs in nutritional needs and a balanced diet??

or just an adult response to try to fool the kids that this ';chippy' is a responsible parental attempt to provide a nutritional  diet for their kids???

Maybe more \fish but fat content????

So much is being made of the diet of 'our' kids and their diets and well being that chip shop and ready meals cannaot be discounted from their detriment to their mental development and societal understanding???

Genuecht!!!

1 hour ago, Maugholdmafia said:

Well can we at least give the post office praise for actually winning a contract for once. I wonder how long until manx indy steal this back off them? 

Manx Indy already spat the dummy and withdrew some transportation agreements that they had with the PO, at short notice.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Manx Indy already spat the dummy and withdrew some transportation agreements that they had with the PO, at short notice.

Very unlike John Quaye to,spit the dummy 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Brian333 said:

Am I missing something here?

Almost all clothing I try to buy on Amazon says it can’t deliver to the IOM.

I used to be ‘Prime’ but even then we seem to be excluded.

Have you tried setting your "Country/Region" to "United Kingdom" and just having Isle of Man as the last line of the rest of the address?  It should accept it with a IM postcode and seems to get round postal problems.   

A lot of systems aren't set up to deal with the Isle of Man specifically and default to treating it as Rest of the World, but doing this makes them realise that postage and taxes etc are the same as in UK.

2 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

Really professional behaviour that!!

2 hours ago, Brian333 said:

Am I missing something here?

Almost all clothing I try to buy on Amazon says it can’t deliver to the IOM.

I used to be ‘Prime’ but even then we seem to be excluded.

It's a lot better now. Don't know why but delivery times have gone from weeks to days.

I ordered a tablet yesterday. It came today. 

Whatever has happened, it's fantastic 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

So the last 10 years they have gazzumped the post office contracts... DPD, hermes, yodel, then parcelforce. Good on IOMPO 👍

• Thanks 1