Isle of Man Post Office…Amazon delivery

Laxey

2 minutes ago, Banker said:

I’m assuming Amazon split the work, if people complain about Evri then post office will get more business.

also see Royal Mail is upping first class stamp to £1.65!!

Yes I saw that about 1st class stamps……won’t be long before IOM Post follow suit I guess.

Mind you, that’s why I buy mint IOM stamp collections off eBay to vastly reduce my postage costs….last purchase was at 40% of face value….every little helps!

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Laxey said:

Yes I saw that about 1st class stamps……won’t be long before IOM Post follow suit I guess.

Mind you, that’s why I buy mint IOM stamp collections off eBay to vastly reduce my postage costs….last purchase was at 40% of face value….every little helps!

Probably follow royal mail & barcode and invalidate old stamps, only redeemable at face value for a set period 

4 minutes ago, Banker said:

Probably follow royal mail & barcode and invalidate old stamps, only redeemable at face value for a set period 

That would be fine…..I could still trade in my mint stamps for new ones at face value then!

4 minutes ago, Kopek said:

You must have a hell of a xmas card list!!!!

The cost of the cards must outweigh the stamp savings???

I use the stamps for birthday presents, Christmas presents, mail order returns etc….even a small parcel costs £6 to send….so if I can send that for less than £3 it’s a decent saving per parcel.

1 hour ago, Laxey said:

This type of economics pisses me off no end. 
I’ve said it previously, pricks like Laxey, will end up having to buy everything of internet.

it’ll come a time, when Laxey will want a cup of tea, but he has no milk, so he’ll have to wait till next Thursday to have it. 
laxey and anyone who shops like him is a cnt. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gizo said:

This type of economics pisses me off no end. 
I’ve said it previously, pricks like Laxey, will end up having to buy everything of internet.

it’ll come a time, when Laxey will want a cup of tea, but he has no milk, so he’ll have to wait till next Thursday to have it. 
laxey and anyone who shops like him is a cnt. 

….and so you never buy anything off the internet then do you? I can’t believe that for one minute.

i do buy things locally….of course I do….but for non-perishable stuff I find cheaper elsewhere I buy it on the internet….i have no issue in anyone else buying at full price, but if I can buy the same product cheaper and delivered “free” to my door I will….if that makes me a cnt so be it…

Please continue to pay full price for everything you buy….you must be paid more than me.

Oh…..and I am not the only cnt out there…..ask any delivery person where the parcels are from in their van……from Amazon…..because I’m not the only one who doesn’t like paying full price when you can get it cheaper…

….carry on paying full price cnt.

1 minute ago, Gizo said:

Whatever Crazy Dave. 

My point has been made. And succinctly. 

So you are overpaid and like paying full price…..yea….your point have been made…..and my name is not Dave 😂

1 hour ago, The Phantom said:

Just seen two posties both working a panel van full of Amazon deliveries round the estate. Must be a huge pick up in business and revenue.

Ah ok…..maybe I’ve just been unlucky this week to have Evri delivering my Amazon parcels!