Reanault Clio Dymanique 1.2 16v

Tris

2004 Renault Clio 1.2 16v Dimanique

3 door hatchback in metallic black (Petrol)

• Renault warranty covered for 3 more years

• Only 11000 Miles

• Low Insurance group

• Immaculate Condition inside and out

• PAS ☺ ABS ☺ Traction Control ☺ CD-Player ☺ Climate Control ☺ Air Conditioning ☺ Remote Central Locking ☺ Auto sensitive wipers ☺ Auto sensitive lights ☺ EW ☺ Immobiliser ☺ Onboard Computer ☺ 15” Alloy wheels ☺ Sun roof ☺ Front fog lights

£6500 ONO

Send a message or email if interested with a contact number if you would liek to view the car but please serious buyers only.

:)

I am curious to know how the 1.2 handles going uphill etc - does it still give good pull?

Also what is the MPG like?

thanks

I used to have one. It is a surprisingly good engine and not too sluggish going over the mountain. Dunno about actual mpg figures but I make 5 return journeys over the mountain each week and it works out at about 20 quid a week on petrol.

Well I drive a 2.0 182 clio (the 1.2 for sale is my girlfriends) and don't notice lots of difference unless I stick my foot down, but then you don't by a 1.2 for a speedy drive!

It happily goes up Crellins Hill in second gear, my own will only go into 3rd near the top. The only time I have noticed it to struggle is with a full load but then that is half a tonne extra so really that half the bhp.

It cruises up the Richmond hill at 50 (she wouldnt exceed the speed limit of course!) in 4th gear.

MPG wise, if you drive conservatively we have had an average of 45 over one load of £20. I think you would have to seriously be trigger happy to ge into the low 30s.

Great car actually, so much so that I wont lie, we were considering keeping it and selling my 182 but since it is only 6 months old I would lose too much money on it. It looks very sporty with the smart alloys (they look like the 172 alloys but an inch smller)

Its a top car and only needs servicing every 2 years and since she got the 3 years extra warranty there is nothing to worry about if soemthign goes wrong.

Archived