Joe Biden

30 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

It's looking increasingly likely that he's going to step aside before this year's election. I hope the Democrats can come up with a decent alternative. 

After Biden, it won’t be difficult 

Even if he is fit to continue, the perception by most people now whether accurate or not, is that he isn't capable anymore. 

What is really amazing is the stubbornness of him, Jill or his puppet masters to ignore this.  Surely they can see that any chance he has is slipping away day by day.  

Especially when you compare... 

Trump's Defiance After Assassination Attempt Boosts 2024 Election Bid -  Bloomberg

to 

Joe Biden trips and falls three times boarding Air Force One

11 hours ago, Passing Time said:

After Biden, it won’t be difficult 

Can you name some who you think will beat trump? Anybody should be able to if it was based on  character and policies, but they seem to just vote based on charisma. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Can you name some who you think will beat trump? Anybody should be able to if it was based on  character and policies, but they seem to just vote based on charisma. 

It is interesting to think what the world would have looked like if the Democrats had gone with Bernie instead of Hillary. 

Especially after some blue voters voted for Trump as a protest vote.

Ah, what could have been.

11 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

There a democrat convention next month...I'm hoping they'll roll out Michelle Obama.

That would be one hell of a surprise!  Could you imagine, the first female President of the USA also being a person of colour?

4 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

That would be one hell of a surprise!  Could you imagine, the first female President of the USA also being a person of colour?

May as well tick all those diversity boxes at once.  I bet they're desperately hunting for a coloured disabled lesbian that identifies as a duck. 

I'd always assumed that was the plan with Kamala.  Biden would step down during his term and she get's in through the back door.  That is until they sidelined her/it turned out she's not very good (although I feel she hasn't really been given a chance). 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

At this late stage, she would be the only real contender that could beat Trump.