Joe Biden

11 hours ago, John Wright said:

Really? And there was me thinking her father was of Afro Jamaican ( slave ) heritage, and her mother of Indian heritage 

It's interesting that neither her or Obama are descendents of American slaves. In fact three of their parents emigrated to America for study from newly independent Commonwealth countries. I wonder if the same opportunities exist for today's kids.

• Like 3

Colin Powell too. It is a recognised sociological issue that immigrants of African heritage are doing better than Americans of African heritage. Though Condoleezza Rice is an exception. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, La Colombe said:

Yeah, good luck with that. 

I was mocking the right-wingers who went after the likes of Marcus Rashford who was campaigning for free school meals (the Tories even had a problem with Pudsey in Children in Need…) and showing compassion for the less fortunate children than Prince George – he was told to pipe down and to focus on playing football. 

Let’s also not forget our local politicians who were showing solidarity with the children in Gaza and were abused on social media for doing so.

16 hours ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Magas are using this video to paint her in a bad light, but it just looks to me like she’s got a sense of humour and enjoys life. Like a person.

Ah Libs of Tik Tok, famous for causing a spate of bomb threats to hospitals because of misinformation about gender reassignment care at hospitals.

Upstanding bunch.

On 7/22/2024 at 5:33 PM, La Colombe said:

I know next to nothing about Kamala Harris but she apparently loves cool music. I bet Trump isn't into music. 

He doesn’t know the names of any songs.

Edited by Mr. Sausages

1 hour ago, Mr. Sausages said:

He doesn’t know the names of any songs.

Trump’s top 5 songs… I’ll go first - 

Dirty Deeds (done dirt cheap) - ACDC

Party All Day - Steel Panther

Show Must Go On - Queen

Gold - Spandau Ballet

Running with the Devil - Van Halen

I was chatting to a mate in the States last night.  After showing me the new additions to his extensive gun collection and me joking he was ready for the civil war if Trump loses, we eventually got chatting about the election.  He was saying that he and most of the people he knows (who are anti-Trump) would prefer RFK.  Although he still thinks it's going to be a landslide for Trump. 

11 hours ago, The Phat Tog said:

Biden has finally been seen for the first time in nearly a week.  I suppose it must take a few days to scoop out the squishy bits before installing the animatronics...

Reminds me of this...

40 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

I was chatting to a mate in the States last night.  After showing me the new additions to his extensive gun collection and me joking he was ready for the civil war if Trump loses, we eventually got chatting about the election.  He was saying that he and most of the people he knows (who are anti-Trump) would prefer RFK.  Although he still thinks it's going to be a landslide for Trump. 

Trump is really not all that popular with libertarians.

1 hour ago, RecklessAbandon said:

Trump is really not all that popular with libertarians.

It seems like people are planning on voting on the basis of who they don't want, not who they want. 

I'm definitely right leaning, but would never vote for Trump. 

Modern politics. 

2 hours ago, The Phantom said:

RFK has literal brain worms.

• Like 1