Joe Biden

16 hours ago, P.K. said:

It’s no good making a selective quotation to prove your misguided point. Read the whole post and give it a bit of thought. You are epitomising exactly what is wrong with modern politics; forming opinions without examining anything in detail and allowing your opinions to skew your interpretation of the little reading you actually do. 

7 minutes ago, joebean said:

It’s no good making a selective quotation to prove your misguided point. Read the whole post and give it a bit of thought. You are epitomising exactly what is wrong with modern politics; forming opinions without examining anything in detail and allowing your opinions to skew your interpretation of the little reading you actually do. 

"Prove your misguided point" - now you're having a laugh!

I'm just wondering why you deliberately sought out my attention in the first place...?

1 hour ago, Mr. Sausages said:

He comes across as kinda normal in the couple of interviews I’ve seen. Pretty weird for a politician.

1 hour ago, La Colombe said:

Indeed.  He seems like a pretty good guy on first look.  Weird. 

I'm sure in due course we'll find out he's a cannibal that likes dressing up in baby clothes. 

11 hours ago, RecklessAbandon said:

So he has agreed to a debate live on TV.  

She is going to eat him alive and make him look like the raving loony he is (sadly his followers will eat his grandstanding up and call him the winner).

When… viewing figures will be through the roof…