Joe Biden

15 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Be good news everyday though. Like 9/11. 

As in the news would be good.

On the tele. Good viewing.

1305887.jpg?b64lines=Tm8gbm8sIGRpZyB1cCBzdHVwaWQh

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I think that's from the last election?

Expect plenty more from the GOP and their mates...

On twitter they're currently running with "she can't be president because she laughs sometimes".

Presumably because they're fine with black men being jailed for too long.

10 minutes ago, HeliX said:

On twitter they're currently running with "she can't be president because she laughs sometimes".

Isn't that because Trump refers to her as "cackling Kamala", although I thing he may spell it Kackling Kamala.  You know he loves his nicknames.

4 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Isn't that because Trump refers to her as "cackling Kamala", although I thing he may spell it Kackling Kamala.  You know he loves his nicknames.

Probably. It's a bit shit though isn't it. Much as I don't like her I do think she'll obliterate him in any debate, which will be amusing.

4 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Probably. It's a bit shit though isn't it. Much as I don't like her I do think she'll obliterate him in any debate, which will be amusing.

Problem is, debating against Trump is like playing chess with a pigeon.

It doesn't understand the rules, doesn't care that it was mentally out of its depth then declares itself the winner and shits on the chess board before strutting off.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, HeteroErectus said:

Prosecuting African Americans needlessly for possessing small amounts of weed, in order to stat pad and build her career. 

She'll unite more of the left than Trump will the right. There are plenty of very moderate republicans who do have reservations, due to the "Trump is a fascist/rapist/dictator/Hitler/satan" claims from the left...

Nothing to do with the “left”. E.g.,:

1. His VP described Trump as “America’s Hitler”.

2. In May this year “a Manhattan jury found former president Donald Trump guilty of 34 felony charges of falsifying business records”.

3. In 1973 “a federal lawsuit was brought against Donald Trump and his company for alleged racial discrimination at Trump housing developments in New York”.

4. Hope Hicks, Trump's campaign press secretary, in 2016, “testified about the infamous recording, which captured him bragging about grabbing women’s genitals”.

5. Trump is accused of '"incitement of insurrection" after giving a speech before his supporters stormed the Capitol.

Kamala Harris is no Angela Davis, but who is? The Democrats must unite to defeat Trump, end of.

20 minutes ago, hoopsaa said:

Much as I think biden is a horrible man, you've got to be some kind of a cnut to post that and tag him on it.

Jeremy Vine is a monumental dickhead.

• Like 2