Passports to use the tip

Bosley

I would like a national biometric ID card scheme to be instituted on a voluntary basis. It could be used at the bank, the tip, proof of age, anywhere else with know your customer requirements, and (if you've registered for it) to secure a resident discount on steam packet sailings. Other businesses might also make offers to help limit the cost.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Harry Lamb said:

I would like a national biometric ID card scheme to be instituted on a voluntary basis. It could be used at the bank, the tip, proof of age, anywhere else with know your customer requirements, and (if you've registered for it) to secure a resident discount on steam packet sailings. Other businesses might also make offers to help limit the cost.

1984?

On 7/25/2024 at 3:55 PM, Harry Lamb said:

You are Russ Foster and I claim my £10.00

On 7/25/2024 at 10:42 AM, Happier diner said:

Oh yes I remember now. Bride are no longer contributing. What a ridiculous state of affairs.

I guess the country bumkins in Bride will just keep burying stuff in the ground as they always have

To be fair, the entire island buried its shit in Bride for long enough. The fact that some of it is now starting to resurface in places is another timebomb.

13 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

To be fair, the entire island buried its shit in Bride for long enough. The fact that some of it is now starting to resurface in places is another timebomb.

A Timbomb, if you will.