Olympics, Paris, 2024

21 minutes ago, Anyone said:

I did not say that. I think china hand has put us right there , as usual . You’re just a cunt as usual.

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the usual set of GC suspects, JK Rowling et al on Twitter. But good to know you have a serious sense of self-importance.

5 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Hard cases make bad law.

Sexually reproducing animals have basically two development pathways and only a tiny subset of animals (clown fish etc) are able to move from one pathway to the other.

In humans sexual development is almost entirely bi-modal with developmental abnormalities that do not follow one or the other of the development pathways numbered in the single digits per tens of thousands.

Testosterone is a dominant factor in driving the physical differences between male and female and it makes a huge difference:

GT5xdUYXoAADI8K-768x885.jpg

It is perfectly reasonable to say the particular genital characteristics of a person are not the deciding factor in trying to make sport fair between the sexes, but rather the amount of testosterone the body has been exposed to during pubity and as a competing adult.

These boxing matches are inherently unfair.

Entrance to women's sport is typically decided by testosterone level. Ironically it's the anti-trans brigade who've been trying to change that to be based on the genitals you're born with instead.

2 minutes ago, Anyone said:

JK  Rowling is a heroine of women’s rights. Nuff said. And your self  importance says more about you than me.

She's been utterly silent on everything women's rights that isn't also anti-trans. And is also incorrectly claiming the boxer is trans.

Edited by HeliX

You must be reading different stuff from me. What I’ve read is the opposite . Your take is just different  as you think trans men are women , I don’t thing think they are as do most normal people. 

1 minute ago, Anyone said:

You must be reading different stuff from me. What I’ve read is the opposite . Your take is just different  as you think trans men are women , I don’t thing think they are as do most normal people. 

She's posted 7 times in the last day calling the boxer trans and complaining about them. Being trans or gay in Algeria is illegal - she is literally putting the woman's life at risk. Not a single squeak about the Dutch volleyball player who raped a 12 year old girl, though. And she has been completely silent on the loss of women's reproductive rights worldwide in recent years. She doesn't care about women, she just hates trans people, or anyone she perceives to be a trans person.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HeliX said:

She's been utterly silent on everything women's rights that isn't also anti-trans. And is also incorrectly claiming the boxer is trans.

Have you seen the Algerian boxer. I don’t know what sex she actually is as it’s a bit blurry as you say. But I’m sorry she looks like a very strong male. 

Just now, Anyone said:

Have you seen the Algerian boxer. I don’t know what sex she actually is as it’s a bit blurry as you say. But I’m sorry she looks like a very strong male. 

She's passed the required tests to be allowed to compete. From my understanding she was born as a woman with female genitalia. That's all we really know at this point.

1 minute ago, HeliX said:

She's passed the required tests to be allowed to compete. From my understanding she was born as a woman with female genitalia. That's all we really know at this point.

Look at her / him , build of a male , I’d be scared to fight her / him.

1 minute ago, Anyone said:

Look at her / him , build of a male , I’d be scared to fight her / him.

Not sure about that, considerably smaller than all the male boxing athletes! If she has an unfair advantage it is, obviously, unfair - but all the Twitter posts claiming she's trans are prety damaging and unfair.

Sorry ., red card for you on the Dutch guy as I don’t think he should be allowed to compete . But this is a different issue. Blokes competing in female events. Blokes going into female spaces. Nope. Sorry . Let me know why you think it’s ok.