Olympics, Paris, 2024

1 minute ago, Anyone said:

Sorry ., red card for you on the Dutch guy as I don’t think he should be allowed to compete . But this is a different issue. Blokes competing in female events. Blokes going into female spaces. Nope. Sorry . Let me know why you think it’s ok. 

If JK Rowling is so invested in women's safety why is she utterly silent on a child rapist being in the Olympic village while kicking up absolute hell about someone she perceives as trans who by all accounts was born with a vagina?

I think it's okay for Imane Khelif to be in women's spaces because to the best of my knowledge she is a woman.

1 minute ago, HeliX said:

Not sure about that, considerably smaller than all the male boxing athletes! If she has an unfair advantage it is, obviously, unfair - but all the Twitter posts claiming she's trans are prety damaging and unfair.

Look mate , did you see her/his body build? It was impressive . As a male even I would work hard for that. No female boxer could achieve that build. Maybe you could because you have no clue.

1 minute ago, HeliX said:

If JK Rowling is so invested in women's safety why is she utterly silent on a child rapist being in the Olympic village while kicking up absolute hell about someone she perceives as trans who by all accounts was born with a vagina?

I think it's okay for Imane Khelif to be in women's spaces because to the best of my knowledge she is a woman.

Maybe because unlike you she sees no need to comment on everything - you’re just clutching at straws . Until now I’ve not brought up the Dutch guy - have you?

15 minutes ago, HeliX said:

She's passed the required tests to be allowed to compete. From my understanding she was born as a woman with female genitalia. That's all we really know at this point.

I'm not sure about that. From Wikipedia. The Olympic rules differ from the IBA one's. 

In March 2023, she again reached the final of the IBA Women's World Boxing Championships, but was disqualified shortly before the gold medal bout for failing to meet eligibility criteria. The Algerian Olympic Committee stated that Khelif was disqualified for medical reasons. It was later reported that the disqualification was due to high levels of testosterone in her system.[12][13] According to International Boxing Association (IBA) president Umar Kremlev, DNA testing of Khelif and other athletes "proved they had XY chromosomes and were thus excluded from the sports events".[14] Khelif made an appeal before the Court of Arbitration for Sport but later withdrew it,[4] making the IBA decision legally binding.[15]

17 minutes ago, HeliX said:

She's passed the required tests to be allowed to compete. From my understanding she was born as a woman with female genitalia. That's all we really know at this point.

Look at her / him , build of a male , I’d be scared to fight her / him.

Just now, Anyone said:

Look mate , did you see her/his body build? It was impressive . As a male even I would work hard for that. No female boxer could achieve that build. Maybe you could because you have no clue.

This is the build you think no female boxer could achieve?

photo.jpg

Amanda Serrano:

211217131354-amanda-serrano-boxer-puerto

Laila Ali:
0615_oag-laila-ali-1000x813.jpg

Claressa Shields:

S1ClaressaShieldsPhoto-scaled.jpg?fit=12

etc..

3 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

I'm not sure about that. From Wikipedia. The Olympic rules differ from the IBA one's. 

In March 2023, she again reached the final of the IBA Women's World Boxing Championships, but was disqualified shortly before the gold medal bout for failing to meet eligibility criteria. The Algerian Olympic Committee stated that Khelif was disqualified for medical reasons. It was later reported that the disqualification was due to high levels of testosterone in her system.[12][13] According to International Boxing Association (IBA) president Umar Kremlev, DNA testing of Khelif and other athletes "proved they had XY chromosomes and were thus excluded from the sports events".[14] Khelif made an appeal before the Court of Arbitration for Sport but later withdrew it,[4] making the IBA decision legally binding.[15]

The only source for the XY thing is the Russian news agency Tass, can't see it coroborated anywhere...

2 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Which doesn't mention any chromosomes.

I have to operate under the assumption that the regulating bodies probably know more about what is and isn't fair in the sports they regulate than I do. But that's neither here nor there really, what I'm objecting to is the pilliorying of Imane Khelif by people claiming she's a man who have, on the whole, absolutely 0 subject expertise and 0 insider knowledge of Khelif's chromosomes, testosterone levels, or anything else.

Just now, Anyone said:

Helix some how blocked me quoting. Anyway his picture evidence was rubbish. Fit women are women and will look good. Men are men and these boxers are men. 

I didn't block you from doing anything. What a weird accusation.

Did you watch the new season of Gladiators? Sheli McCoy is a woman:

17NvWev.jpeg

Did you watch The Rock's TV show that I forget the name of? Dani Speegle is a woman:

Jnp0iBe.jpeg

Yup , I agree they are women and work hard to achieve their best in a fair enviroment. The Algerian is clearly a male - just ask the female Italian boxer she thumped with such force she quit after 43 seconds. 

Just now, Anyone said:

Yup , I agree they are women and work hard to achieve their best in a fair enviroment. The Algerian is clearly a male - just ask the female Italian boxer she thumped with such force she quit after 43 seconds. 

The Italian boxed poorly. Imane has been beaten many times by other women.