Olympics, Paris, 2024

Just now, Anyone said:

And I have to say I don’t seek or look for the female images you seem to like.

You don't have to say it, but I don't seek them out either, I watched Gladiators and thought she had an impressive physique. Considerably bigger than most men I know. Considerably bigger than Imane Khelif too for that matter.

1 minute ago, HeliX said:

You don't have to say it, but I don't seek them out either, I watched Gladiators and thought she had an impressive physique. Considerably bigger than most men I know. Considerably bigger than Imane Khelif too for that matter.

You’re bellend qualities have no limit.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HeliX said:

So how did you find them? Must have sought them out.

Just now, Anyone said:

A normal friendly post is not really you don’t you think.

Well I thought we were having a reasonable conversation, so I'm sorry if you found some other end of the stick.

1 minute ago, Anyone said:

What on here? It’s all about winding up I thought.

Only if I'm talking to PK ;)

Just now, Anyone said:

Was there : I must watch it , all that testosterone , is John Anderson still in it?

No it's some retired premiere league ref now. But the show is still a pleasant "I don't have to think about this to enjoy it" sort of watch.

Just bringing this back on topic. Simone Biles is one awesome athlete, as are all the gymnasts. Just incredible what a human body can do with years of training and selection. Just a fantastic competition. 

• Thanks 1