Racists can’t buy petrol

Idleweiss

2 hours ago, The Phantom said:

I once banned a girl from a place I am a Director at for stalking/psychotic behaviour towards a staff member.  I'm surprised she didn't escalate it to be honest, lucky for all involved really. 

Did you think about going on social media or going to 3fm with a press release that said “local business bans stalker mental case from the premises to safeguard offended staff. The police have been informed and CCTV images have been shared!” 

4 minutes ago, Idleweiss said:

Did you think about going on social media or going to 3fm with a press release that said “local business bans stalker mental case from the premises to safeguard offended staff. The police have been informed and CCTV images have been shared!” 

Listen you're banned from EVF shops just accept it and in future don't say racist things and you'll be fine

• Haha 4

The phrase “mentally unwell” should not be bandied about lightly or imprecisely (DSM-5-TR runs to well over 1,000 pages) and it is definitely an overused term on here. Nonetheless, I can say with little fear of contradiction that there is some evidence of it on this very thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Idleweiss said:

Not initially no.  But she did start making up all kinds of stuff she said she was going to report to the police.  I called her bluff and she didn't.  I might have been tempted to out her on the Company webpage/press if she had though. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Idleweiss said:

No one, apart from you has mentioned “mental case”. That you used it says more about you than the offending customer.

You're obsessing, you’re wrong, get over it.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

The phrase “mentally unwell” should not be bandied about lightly or imprecisely (DSM-5-TR runs to well over 1,000 pages) and it is definitely an overused term on here. Nonetheless, I can say with little fear of contradiction that there is some evidence of it on this very thread.

So saying someone is psychotic is ok but saying mental case isn’t? I doubt they would have been suffering from actual psychosis (hallucinations etc). It’s a term many use as a blanket term for a range of mental health issues. 

Edited by Idleweiss

27 minutes ago, Idleweiss said:

So saying someone is psychotic is ok but saying mental case isn’t? I doubt they would have been suffering from actual psychosis (hallucinations etc). It’s a term many use as a blanket term for a range of mental health issues. 

Psychotic behaviour is a description of a set of observable symptoms, it’s not a diagnosis, it’s not a pejorative term like the one you use.

Suspiciousness, paranoid ideas, or uneasiness with others

Trouble thinking clearly and logically

Withdrawing socially and spending a lot more time alone

Unusual or overly intense ideas, strange feelings, or a lack of feelings

Decline in self-care or personal hygiene

Disruption of sleep, including difficulty falling asleep and reduced sleep time

Difficulty telling reality from fantasy

Confused speech or trouble communicating

Sudden drop in grades or job performance

Just now, Ringy Rose said:

Being a twat isn’t a mental health problem.

This applies to Cuey/Port Soderick/Radiolister/Edelwiss/et al and it applies to racist people who get all racist in a petrol station.

Or arsey on here

• Like 2

I remember when pubs had a scheme going and if anyone had misbehaved or was banned by law their picture was displayed in all participating public houses and they did not get served.    Also shoplifters are often banned from shops that they have targeted it is quite a complicated really.    Airways ban people from flying with their Company if they have misbehaved and so on.    

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Ringy Rose said:

Being a twat isn’t a mental health problem.

I’d rather be called twat than be a smug supercilious mental bitch like you. Another grifting public servant who fills their day posting shit on a local forum rather than working for a living. 

Edited by Idleweiss

15 hours ago, John Wright said:

Psychotic behaviour is a description of a set of observable symptoms, it’s not a diagnosis, it’s not a pejorative term like the one you use.

Suspiciousness, paranoid ideas, or uneasiness with others

Trouble thinking clearly and logically

Withdrawing socially and spending a lot more time alone

Unusual or overly intense ideas, strange feelings, or a lack of feelings

Decline in self-care or personal hygiene

Disruption of sleep, including difficulty falling asleep and reduced sleep time

Difficulty telling reality from fantasy

Confused speech or trouble communicating

Sudden drop in grades or job performance

Yeah 50% of those; easily.