Ian Huntley -- Witch. (at Our Expense)

Rog

Sorry but having never watched it I haven't a clue what point you are trying to make?????

So how can you judge people who do watch BB if you haven't a clue what it's all about? What sort of people do you think watch BB, PK? I can't believe this thread's gone from evil tw*t, Ian Huntley, to BB! :wacko:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So how can you judge people who do watch BB if you haven't a clue what it's all about?  What sort of people do you think watch BB, PK?  I can't believe this thread's gone from evil tw*t, Ian Huntley, to BB!  :wacko:

Yes that's fair. As I understand it BB is a group of individuals deliberately selected by the channel broadcasting it to interact in such a way that they will appeal to a certain audience. I have no problem with that at all but it just doesn't appeal to me. The reason for that is that there is a cash prize at the end of it so they are not being themselves but rather pretending to be who they think will be appealing to the audience who may vote them off.

Now if that doesn't immediately move you into "cringe" mode then frankly perhaps you should seek proffessional help. Just trying to be helpfull here!

A really bad "state of the nation" indicator. I mean, could it sink lower?

Have you seen Ground Force in the USA? or Animal Hospital? or Wife Swap or Would Like to Meet? (with celebrity subject Esther Ranzten) or Tricia or Where the Heart Is or any "ITV Drama Presentation" or Bad Girls.

The nation can sink much much lower.

Have you seen Ground Force in the USA? or Animal Hospital? or Wife Swap or Would Like to Meet? (with celebrity subject Esther Ranzten) or Tricia or Where the Heart Is or any "ITV Drama Presentation" or Bad Girls.

The nation can sink much much lower.

Well at this point I would have to bow to your superior knowledge.

Never having been so desperate as to watch "daytime" tv I just have to take your word for it.

Archived