Ian Huntley -- Witch. (at Our Expense)

Rog

By the way, the fact it is your choice makes absolutely no difference once you have made it,

Of course it does. Apparently, according to that Channel 4 programme the other night 'I'M A PERVERT, GET ME OUT OF HERE' (or whatever it was called) some people CHOOSE to have the mains connected to their gonads. Elsewhere it is used to torture people who DON'T MAKE THAT CHOICE

Spot the difference?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he will get used to being there and become accustomed to his incarceration to the point were he won't care about being there any more, he'll accept it and make the most of it.

I don't know if he'll get used to it, but he has no choice other than to accept it.

And thats his punishment as dealt by a humane penal system, I wouldn't say it's a perfect system but it's the best we have, and it's a whole lot better than it was years ago when humans murdered other humans in the guise of justice.

By the way, the fact it is your choice makes absolutely no difference once you have made it,

Of course it does. Apparently, according to that Channel 4 programme the other night 'I'M A PERVERT, GET ME OUT OF HERE' (or whatever it was called) some people CHOOSE to have the mains connected to their gonads. Elsewhere it is used to torture people who DON'T MAKE THAT CHOICE

Spot the difference?

What? If you have chosen to have it done it hurts less or something? Maybe you should conduct (sorry) some research in this area....

What? If you have chosen to have it done it hurts less or something? Maybe you should conduct (sorry) some research in this area....

Whoooooosh!

Point missed by several light years.

Some people CHOOSE beacuse it gives them some perverse pleasure.

Others don't, therefore it's torture.

Whoooooosh!

Some people CHOOSE beacuse it gives them some perverse pleasure.

Others don't, therefore it's torture.

Whoooooosh!

And your point is.....

The general direction of this thread is humouristic therefore I suspect your attempt to claim your post had a serious edge is either ill-advised or badly made.

Archived