Southport Stabbings

Sadly I think you've hit it on the head, Sausages. 

But then what?

There seems to be a lot of deplorables about. What policies might reduce them?

Have previous policies made things worse?

1 minute ago, Chinahand said:

But then what?

Deport all Reform voters to a 90%+ Christian country? Maybe Rwanda?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chinahand said:

But then what?

As much as it will please certain posters, I don't think there is a solution.

The people who are the problem aren't the sort to listen to reason (otherwise they wouldn't be rioting about something which is false or vote for politicians who clearly aren't in their best interest).

Any appeal to sense or reason is met with "woke agenda" or "lefty liberal", etc.

Policing against this sort of behaviour plays into their agenda and want to "fight the system" that has apparently let them down.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sausages said:

The reason for the riots is that he’s black. They think his reason for commiting the murders is that he’s black. And that’s what black people do. 

I'm not sure that's quite right, it's more that they don't like black people and this horrific event gives them the excuse to have a go at them. It's a subtle difference. 

8 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

I'm not sure that's quite right, it's more that they don't like black people and this horrific event gives them the excuse to have a go at them. It's a subtle difference. 

The subtle difference is that there is no rational reason for disliking black people, so any excuse is used to rationalise that dislike and act on it.

The poor guy taking a punch to the face in one of the clips above appears to have done nothing other than be black. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Gladys said:

The subtle difference is that there is no rational reason for disliking black people, so any excuse is used to rationalise that dislike and act on it.

The poor guy taking a punch to the face in one of the clips above appears to have done nothing other than be black. 

To a racist, what other cause do you need?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr. Sausages said:

The reason for the riots is that he’s black. They think his reason for commiting the murders is that he’s black. And that’s what black people do. 

No, they thought that he was Muslim and/or an immigrant, that was the misinformation that was spread. And was also the reason that the Southport mosque was the focus of the rioting.

10 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

No, they thought that he was Muslim and/or an immigrant, that was the misinformation that was spread. And was also the reason that the Southport mosque was the focus of the rioting.

Don't worry, they are now stereotyping blacks...