Southport Stabbings

Starmer pouring petrol on the flames. Nothing said after the riots in Leeds or the gatherings outside Rochdale police station after the airport incident but already been on about the riots the last few nights,  didn't even mention Leeds. 

This will continue for longer yet

• Like 4

Just now, thommo2010 said:

Starmer pouring petrol on the flames.

Oh shut up. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

That’ll help next time there’s a mass murder and people call … the police!

They're not great at the whole PR thing are they?

16 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Would that be the case that was driven by hatred/fear of transgender people by any chance? 

No. That was yet another one, Brianna Ghey.

I was referring to Emily Jones. 7 year old killed in cold blood by an Albanian nutcase who shouldn't even have been in the UK, having lied about being trafficked and granted leave to remain by the kind of ivory tower liberal idiots who arbitrate such matters. The little girl paid the ultimate price for their believe any old tosh credulity.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, woolley said:

No. That was yet another one, Brianna Ghey.

I was referring to Emily Jones. 7 year old killed in cold blood by an Albanian nutcase who shouldn't even have been in the UK, having lied about being trafficked and granted leave to remain by the kind of ivory tower liberal idiots who arbitrate such matters. The little girl paid the ultimate price for their believe any old tosh credulity.

Albania, that famously Islamic country? 

And exactly who are you calling an idiot?  Can I fake outrage as much as you?

16 hours ago, La Colombe said:

Err, where exactly in that quote am I having the nerve to call you and The Voice of Reason thick? 

To quote you: Whenever I read your posts (or for that matter, The Voice of Reason's), the guy who got a brick (or two) to the head and another to the groin is who I imagine to be posting them.

So as that man is clearly as thick as they come, it's pretty easy to join the dots and arrive at your meaning.

1 minute ago, manxman1980 said:

Erm MM1980 unless I'm seriously misunderstanding, I think you may need to do some googling on the religion of Albania.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Albania is certainly an Islamic country, but I'm not sure what that has to do with this. Those who sanctioned leave to remain were clearly credulous idiots. There's a lot of it about.

42 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Oh shut up. 

They're not great at the whole PR thing are they?

You know I'm right.

These people are kicking off because they think amongst other things white British blokes get treated different than foreigners, Starmer not even mentioning the Leeds riots just pours fuel onto their paranoia and makes them believe they are justified in what they're doing. 

14 hours ago, RecklessAbandon said:

If your take from the hooligan yobbos rioting across the country is them "expressing" their "legitimate concerns" is not something to condemn, you are part of the right wing circle jerk.

Again, the lens you are viewing it through. I haven't gone through every page forensically, but I don't see anyone here doing that at all.

3 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

@woolley @Chinahand I am big enough to take a point about the major religion in Albania.

Are you big enough to admit that tye riots are because white extremists have bought into the lies told to them?

Do you condemn the riots in Southport and Sunderland?

Of course. It is completely unsupportable, but that doesn't mean there should be no debate about what drives it. Again, at the risk of repetition, it isn't only extremists among the population who see immigration numbers as excessive, and some of the individuals, whatever their nationality or religion, as undesirable. The idiots are the tip of a large iceberg of ordinary decent people who moan and mutter, but acquiesce.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, woolley said:

Of course. It is completely unsupportable, but that doesn't mean there should be no debate about what drives it. Again, at the risk of repetition, it isn't only extremists among the population who see immigration numbers as excessive, and some of the individuals, whatever their nationality or religion, as undesirable. The idiots are the tip of a large iceberg of ordinary decent people who moan and mutter, but acquiesce.

The riots are caused by the extremists.  People like Tommy Robinson,  Nigel Farage and that hate preacher all fall into that category. They are the ones who exploit and kill the vulnerable.

Just now, manxman1980 said:

The riots are caused by the extremists.  People like Tommy Robinson,  Nigel Farage and that hate preacher all fall into that category. They are the ones who exploit and kill the vulnerable.

Indeed. But they play on wider simmering discontent among the population.