Southport Stabbings

1 minute ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Why shouldn’t star wearers not be allowed to be attended to by any doctor or nurse, immigrant or not?

The NHS benefits greatly from employing immigrant staff, they are a great asset to the organisation and it would be a lot poorer without their contribution. I’m sure that’s recognised by both leavers and remainers. I don’t recall it being an issue in the Brexit debate.

If nothing else however, would be star wearers help pay the wages and costs of both domestic and immigrant NHS employees through taxation. Why then should they then be denied treatment from a significant proportion of them.

I don’t think you have  quite thought this through.

Nor have you.  The star wearers only like useful immigrants. 

Just now, Gladys said:

Nor have you.  The star wearers only like useful immigrants. 

Well as a would be star wearer I have no problem with any immigrants. No more so than the indigenous population.

I fear we are returning to “all Brexit supporters are racist” territory again

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

No, star wearers would have different tax, different employment laws etc. complete division.

OK I see.

Star wearers would be governed by a Government of their own choosing.

Non star wearers would be ruled by an external third party.

Got it

3 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

I note people on twitter have started calling them the farage riots. Currently setting fire to a hotel in Rotherham. 

Indeed. But at least we've all forgotten about those little girls now, so nice one Nige. 

• Like 1

Think this thread sums up British society at the moment. Started because 3 kids were murdered attending a dance class, less than a week later it descends into arguments about immigration. 

The people kicking off looting don't give a toss about what happened in Southport. It's just a convenient excuse to act like the brain dead scum they are

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Indeed. But at least we've all forgotten about those little girls now, so nice one Nige. 

I’ve not much time for Farage but I’ve not seen him setting fire to hotels or throwing bricks at the police.

You need to take a rest from Twitter for a while. It’s not doing you any good.

• Like 1

Have any of our politicians made any kind of statement?  Southport is, as proximity to the UK goes, a close neighbour.  They are normally pretty quick to make a statement, seeing as they are players on the world stage. 

30 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Very strange to see you quoting Frankie Boyle, given his history of joking about and making fun of people with disabilities, and more latterly about the plan to abduct rape and kill Holly Willoughby,

Not someone who I would have thought you would have paid much attention to, given the nature of your posts.