Southport Stabbings

28 minutes ago, HeteroErectus said:

What was the motive to murder random little girls? As my comment, what did they do to him?

The very fact it was indiscriminate means it's terrorism.

It really doesn’t.  No by any legal or common sensing reasoning.

As to his reasoning, who knows except him and those attempting to interview him.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RecklessAbandon said:

I’ve already explained dog whistle messaging to you once.

If you want to interpret it as such fine. 

I would rather base my judgement (s) on what people say, not what my prejudices dictate what I think they have said.

I am not keen on putting words that they did not say into another’s mouth.

Edited by The Voice of Reason

Just now, The Voice of Reason said:

If you want to interpret it as such fine. A

I would rather base my judgement (s) on what people say, not what my prejudices dictate what I think they have said.

I am not keen on putting words that they did not say into another’s mouth.

Just out of curiosity, who do you think Farage is blaming for the problems in the UK with this poster?

p078zmng.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Just out of curiosity, who do you think Farage is blaming for the problems in the UK with this poster?

p078zmng.jpg

I’ve condemned this poster at least a couple of times on these pages. ( you can go back and search my comments for yourself) It’s  disgraceful. 

But the responsibility for this is his own, not someone claiming he said something he didn’t 

Just now, The Voice of Reason said:

I’ve condemned this poster at least a couple of times on these pages. ( you can go back and search my comments for yourself) It’s  disgraceful. 

But the responsibility for this is his own, not someone claiming he said something he didn’t 

But that poster IS Farage telling people the reason they have a shit job is brown people.

3 minutes ago, HeliX said:

But that poster IS Farage telling people the reason they have a shit job is brown people.

Well that’s down to interpretation ( and it’s all in the eye of the beholder).  Just out of curiosity,  would you think any different if the poster featured some white people?

Anyway I think we both agree that poster is very distasteful.

It doesn’t though  negate the argument for voting leave to regain sovereignty for the UK. It has nothing to do with it. If I had had a vote it would not have influenced me at all.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Well, yeah. You say you condemn it, but seem to interpret it very differently from me and others. I’m genuinely confused.

I suspect we interpret it the same.

Helix asked

“Just out of curiosity, who do you think Farage is blaming for the problems in the UK with this poster?”

Firstly you have to accept the proposition that there are problems ( or super problems ) in the UK. If you do accept that proposition then the poster suggests, or wants you be led to believe, that you should blame people with non white skin.

This reasoning ,of course, is abhorrent to most right thinking people. 

Hope this clears up your confusion.

48 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Well that’s down to interpretation ( and it’s all in the eye of the beholder).  Just out of curiosity,  would you think any different if the poster featured some white people?

Anyway I think we both agree that poster is very distasteful.

It doesn’t though  negate the argument for voting leave to regain sovereignty for the UK. It has nothing to do with it. If I had had a vote it would not have influenced me at all.

Farage clearly did because he deliberately covered "white" refugees beneath the tag line!

33 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

But I’m not asking Farage, I’m asking Helix

It would still be pretty blatantly anti-immigrant but at least it wouldn't be quite so overtly racist I suppose.