Southport Stabbings

Just now, woolley said:

"Seen reason" suggests I have changed my view from a former position. I haven't.

I can't recall you once admitting to either of those positions in the past.  Happy for you to prove me wrong but the acknowledgement of the role of Britain's colonial past in creating a pull factor certainly seems new.

1 minute ago, woolley said:

And you reckon that's ok? Right.

Just to remind you, that was quoted as the figure of the increase in the UK population. Just the UK population. Not immigrants.

2 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

I believe everyone posting here acknowledges that there has been a chronic lack of investment into public services in the UK.  

This has been the result of 14 years of austerity and before that general cuts in public services.

What the UK and Isle of Man populations don't understand is that tax increases are required to fund it.  

No politicians will speak the truth on that because it won't win them votes.

Not helped by legions of people doing non-jobs in the bureaucracy.

22 minutes ago, woolley said:

Not entirely false? Claims of sexual assault?

Rife and endemic for many years in various towns - rape and sexual assault of teenagers by grooming gangs of middle-aged Pakistani men who saw them as fair game. A blind eye turned by cowardly authorities and "liberals" at all levels afraid of being accused of racism, the trick that has closed down rational debate on the subject of immigration since the 1960s, so that only the extremists will operate in that space. It took a British Asian Muslim to call them all out.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/northern-agenda-towns-in-denial-24741831

Do you remember the riots when English paedophile David Boyd raped and murdered six-year old Nikki Allan in Sunderland?

Do you remember the riots when English paedophile Ian Huntley raped and murdered Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman in Soham?

Do you remember the riots when English kids Robert Thompson and Jon Venables murdered toddler James Bulger?

Do you remember the riots when English pervert couple Fred and Rose West were found out for the number of women they murdered and raped, including their own daughter?

Do you remember the riots when English child molester Russell Bishop carried out the Babes in the Wood murders of Nicola Fellows and Karen Haddaway?

Do you remember the riots when English pervert Roy Whiting murdered Sarah Payne?

Do you remember the riots when English murderer Stuart Campbell murdered Danielle Jones?

Do you remember the riots when English chav Sean Mercer shot and murdered Rhys Jones in Liverpool?

Do you remember the riots when English pervert Levi Bellfield murdered, amongst other girls, Milly Dowler?

Do you remember the riots when English and Scottish paedophiles/rapists Myra Hindley and Ian Brady carried out their murders on children in the North between 1963 and 1965? 

Do you remember the riots when English nurses Lucy Letby and Beverley Allitt murdered so many babies in hospital care?

Do you remember the riots when English drug dealer Thomas Cashman shot and murdered Olivia Pratt-Korbel in Liverpool?

Do you remember the riots when English paedophile Sam Burton raped a baby girl in Oxford, and also filmed the rape?

No? Neither do I.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Just to remind you, that was quoted as the figure of the increase in the UK population. Just the UK population. Not immigrants.

1.2 million immigrated to the UK in 2023 for all purposes.

7 minutes ago, woolley said:

Not helped by legions of people doing non-jobs in the bureaucracy.

Take those legions of people out of doing "non-jobs" and what happens then?

They suddenly find other work or they end up on benefits?  I don't see a very high level of vacancies at the moment (except in certain low paid sectors).  In fact there are more and more businesses announcing redundancies which is only going to make things worse.

6 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Do you remember the riots when English paedophile David Boyd raped and murdered six-year old Nikki Allan in Sunderland?

Do you remember the riots when English paedophile Ian Huntley raped and murdered Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman in Soham?

Do you remember the riots when English kids Robert Thompson and Jon Venables murdered toddler James Bulger?

Do you remember the riots when English pervert couple Fred and Rose West were found out for the number of women they murdered and raped, including their own daughter?

Do you remember the riots when English child molester Russell Bishop carried out the Babes in the Wood murders of Nicola Fellows and Karen Haddaway?

Do you remember the riots when English pervert Roy Whiting murdered Sarah Payne?

Do you remember the riots when English murderer Stuart Campbell murdered Danielle Jones?

Do you remember the riots when English chav Sean Mercer shot and murdered Rhys Jones in Liverpool?

Do you remember the riots when English pervert Levi Bellfield murdered, amongst other girls, Milly Dowler?

Do you remember the riots when English and Scottish paedophiles/rapists Myra Hindley and Ian Brady carried out their murders on children in the North between 1963 and 1965? 

Do you remember the riots when English nurses Lucy Letby and Beverley Allitt murdered so many babies in hospital care?

Do you remember the riots when English drug dealer Thomas Cashman shot and murdered Olivia Pratt-Korbel in Liverpool?

Do you remember the riots when English paedophile Sam Burton raped a baby girl in Oxford, and also filmed the rape?

No? Neither do I.

So this excuses Pakistani grooming gangs preying on white teenage girls? No idea what you are trying to prove other than we have lots of white nutcases too, but as far as I'm aware there was no conspiracy of silence by liberal types to hush it all up for decades for fear of being branded racist.

Lucy Letby? Not so sure. I think she'll be exonerated.