Southport Stabbings

1 minute ago, RecklessAbandon said:

Labour were right to suspend him, and if the police feel there is sufficient cause to arrest him, then they probably would.

You have to bear in mind that they are dealing with violent riots across the county, and this chap will be low on their list of things to deal with right now.

On video inciting mass murder. He should be locked in Belmarsh with all the other murderous fuckwits.

1 hour ago, RecklessAbandon said:

Labour were right to suspend him, and if the police feel there is sufficient cause to arrest him, then they probably would.

You have to bear in mind that they are dealing with violent riots across the county, and this chap will be low on their list of things to deal with right now.

Some may perceive this as an example of the “two tier policing” we are being told about. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Some may perceive this as an example of the “two tier policing” we are being told about. 

3 hours ago, HeteroErectus said:

Labour councillor Ricky Jones has been suspended after he told a large crowd "They are disgusting nazi fascists and we need to cut all of their throats and get rid of 'em all"

The crowd responded with chants of "free! free! Palestine!"

Suspended by the party. Not arrested, charged and convicted within 48 hours. 

Except… he has been arrested. More right wingers jumping to conclusions instead of waiting for facts. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RecklessAbandon said:

One of our Southampton clients closed up their offices yesterday "just in case".

7 hours ago, The Phantom said:

My bad x2!

Edited by hoopsaa

8 hours ago, RecklessAbandon said:

One of our Southampton clients closed up their offices yesterday "just in case".

As a SH friend of mine commented: "The fash couldn't outnumber the Pussycat Dolls".

It appears your Southampton client has hope not hate to thank for that

7 hours ago, The Phantom said:

If their sole driver is to just create chaos and burn stuff, are they Anarchists (I was going to say do they have sufficient organisation - but assume Anarchists would by definition shun any organisation)?  I assume they all just lumped in with the Far-Right?

They were some of the good guys.

Or not

32 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Except… he has been arrested. More right wingers jumping to conclusions instead of waiting for facts. 

At the time of writing, he hadn't been arrested. 

He should have been arrested there and then by the police. Not after 24 hours and due to public pressure. 

Also, telling that the crowd that had coalesced against fascism, cheered on his comments calling for mass murder. 

Out of interest, can you and your comrades name anyone that has been removed from social media for being too far left? 

3 minutes ago, HeteroErectus said:

At the time of writing, he hadn't been arrested. 

He should have been arrested there and then by the police. Not after 24 hours and due to public pressure. 

Well yes, but better late than never,  I guess. Let’s hope he gets his just desserts for “ encouraging murder”  as Sky news reports the police as saying.

Lets hope everyone involved in inciting hatred on whatever side is dealt with expeditiously and firmly.

29 minutes ago, HeteroErectus said:

Out of interest, can you and your comrades name anyone that has been removed from social media for being too far left? 

You want someone removed from social media for supporting UBI and employee ownership schemes?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Well yes, but better late than never,  I guess. Let’s hope he gets his just desserts for “ encouraging murder”  as Sky news reports the police as saying.

Lets hope everyone involved in inciting hatred on whatever side is dealt with expeditiously and firmly.

Quite.