North Barrule Three Legs

Non-Believer

2 hours ago, Dirty Buggane said:

It would have to be the iconic cock and balls, 90' long and two 10' globes. Could be lit at night with them solar fairy light strings, it would take a fair few granted but make it shine out at night. This would not only provoke debate but would piss a fair few off, job done.   😁

I did suggest this on MF when this twee monstrosity was first constructed.  As usual the people who were demanding that they and their mates should be able to do whatever they wanted were the first to shriek in anger if anyone else suggested using the same freedom.

On 8/10/2024 at 1:09 PM, Shake me up Judy said:

Should've been removed a long time ago. 

CNT... nothing at all wrong with it. It's you cnts who think, because you aren't financially benefited,  who are the problem. Typical crab-in-a-bowl mentality.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Its constructor now claims to have reported the matter to the Police as an act of criminal damage.

"How dare people ruin the landscape this way!  That's my job!"

This is all going to be very amusing.

For new readers starting here there's some background in this story from February 2022.  While the original moving about of stones didn't require planning permission, painting them white did. Planning permission was applied for, but then withdrawn

image.png.7b7f40100269271af76a5f3931c23057.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Roger Mexico said:

"How dare people ruin the landscape this way!  That's my job!"

This is all going to be very amusing.

For new readers starting here there's some background in this story from February 2022.  While the original moving about of stones didn't require planning permission, painting them white did. Planning permission was applied for, but then withdrawn

image.png.7b7f40100269271af76a5f3931c23057.png

If painting them white required planning permission, then presumably does painting them black.

• Thanks 2