Job Vacancy

Guest Sweet Cheeks

Guest Sweet Cheeks

I am looking for a full time catering assistant to work in my Sandwich shop Monday - Friday. Some early mornings maybe required and assistance with outside catering. If your interested then please PM me.

I am looking for a full time catering assistant to work in my Sandwich shop Monday - Friday. Some early mornings maybe required and assistance with outside catering. If your interested then please PM me.

Hey - i'm "in between jobs" at the moment - and i'm sick of working in offices...

do you need to be able to drive?

Guest Sweet Cheeks

Hey - i'm "in between jobs" at the moment - and i'm sick of working in offices...

that would be an advantage. Do you have any catering experience?

i've worked in hotel kitchens (years and yeeeears ago) since then, my culnary skills have become rather more sophisticated - i love food, cooking, making sandwiches etc and often do washing up for fun!

Guest Sweet Cheeks

i've worked in hotel kitchens (years and yeeeears ago) since then, my culnary skills have become rather more sophisticated - i love food, cooking, making sandwiches etc and often do washing up for fun!

You sound too good to be true. I'll PM you so we can talk privately

You sound too good to be true. I'll PM you so we can talk privately

Thanks - i've pm'd u back (wasn't sure how to do it before, but i've found the button now...

Archived