MGP 2024

La Colombe

43 minutes ago, joebean said:

I have found the most reliable method of not getting confused by road closing and opening times. It involves getting on a ferry and going somewhere else. It’s worked for both TT and MGP this year. 

Yes! Possibly depending on ferry prices next year!  It's been a bit of a pain this year especially with the weather.  l feel sorry for the visitors, It's so much nicer when the 🌞 arrives. 

Edited by Lilly
  • Like 2

It would be nice to have a simple way to check on the present state of the road. Say like on the main page of Manx radio just up in the right (or left) hand corner,  at present "Road is open" or "Road is closed" nothing fancy but up to date information. I know it would be to simple, we could always jazz it up with a boy scout in a little window giving the information in semaphore for people with hearing problems. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

Incident at Ballacry, rider conscious and talking. You must be so disappointed.

It is quite disappointing but it's such a dangerous event it's only to be expected really. It's a fast place to be running out of talent at. 

50 minutes ago, Dirty Buggane said:

It would be nice to have a simple way to check on the present state of the road. Say like on the main page of Manx radio just up in the right (or left) hand corner,  at present "Road is open" or "Road is closed" nothing fancy but up to date information. I know it would be to simple, we could always jazz it up with a boy scout in a little window giving the information in semaphore for people with hearing problems. 

There is a WhatsApp page. Updating websites by the minute is not practical. Come on man. Get with the times. 

• Like 1

Another delay to the schedule. 4.15 restart for the Junior now. There's a shower heading here from Ireland. (Mind you, there usually is at these times of year! Ha ha!) It's been an incredibly unpredictable event this year. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

There is a WhatsApp page. Updating websites by the minute is not practical. Come on man. Get with the times. 

Have nothing to do with WhatsApp, I do listen to the coverage on Manx radio am on the player. You know local knowledge for local event.

Edited by Dirty Buggane