Manx Registered Yacht Sinks

Albert Tatlock

Bloody hell, it's Mike Lynch's yacht. He's just got out of a US court which accused him of $billions in fraud.

I think this quote is a fascinating thing: "the reason I'm sitting here, let's be honest, is not only because I was innocent... but because I had enough money not to be swept away by a process that's set up to sweep you away".

Yeah, but you only get caught up in processes like that if you've accumulated vast amounts of money.

And now he's likely dead due to a storm taking out his super yacht. Funny old world.

40 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Bloody hell, it's Mike Lynch's yacht. He's just got out of a US court which accused him of $billions in fraud.

I think this quote is a fascinating thing: "the reason I'm sitting here, let's be honest, is not only because I was innocent... but because I had enough money not to be swept away by a process that's set up to sweep you away".

Yeah, but you only get caught up in processes like that if you've accumulated vast amounts of money.

And now he's likely dead due to a storm taking out his super yacht. Funny old world.

Psalm 107: v23-31

There’s coincidences, then there’s coincidences. Stephen Chamberlain, Co-defendant, along with Mike Lynch, in the Autonomy fraud trial in the States, and also acquitted, was hit by a car over the weekend and died today.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, John Wright said:

There’s coincidences, then there’s coincidences. Stephen Chamberlain, Co-defendant, along with Mike Lynch, in the Autonomy fraud trial in the States, and also acquitted, was hit by a car over the weekend and died today.

Zoinks!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, John Wright said:

So "they" have got them.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Goes to show how advanced the US are. Russia just pushes people out of windows, the US create a tornado.

• Haha 3