Triskel's Encore

Triskel

So we have quite a bit of news for you.
Initially, dare I say professionally, we had planned to roll out all the news, across all media in time sensitive sensible posts.That all went South with the first of Triskel's ENCORES, Tom McRae at Peel Cathedral on the 9th November 2024. All announced and on sale with a huge jump in sales in just 24hrs. Dreaded news arrived, due to literally unforeseen circumstances that were beyond Triskel's control, Tom wouldn't even be in the UK on set date. Tom has promised to explain himself and perhaps exonerate me! Perhaps. Lots of hard work behind the scenes and we now have a revised date for TOM MCRAE of FRIDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2024.
All original tickets are valid for new date. Anyone unable to now attend will receive a full refund immediately if they would contact me directly at lenny@triskelpromo.com (I will have all booking info)
So that's all sorted with artwork and e-ticketing (plus the heroes behind the scenes doing PA/Lights)
IMG_0009 copy.jpg
We were to announce BAND of FRIENDS next Thursday, but here we are.
We couldn't fit it in before the Last Dance at Gaiety but we are able to finally bring not one but two nights of wall-to-wall RORY GALLAGHER classics with original band members Gerry McAvoy and Brendan O'Neill plus young upstart DAVY KNOWLES.
BOF POSTER copy.jpg
These shows on 7th and 8th January 2025 will be at the Centenary Centre. On this occasion no support.
The band will play until they get asked to leave!(Unlikely)
Tickets on sale Midday Thu 5th September from these links:
An event page will be created shortly.
Well thats enough for one day!

Edited by Triskel