Manx financial scam: Chinese Filipino Boilerhouse

Chinahand

5 hours ago, Gladys said:

Not sure what you are expecting to hear

There is an investigation, probably led by another police force.  It could take a very long time. 

Well it’s been a month since really embarrassing headlines for the IOM. Still not a word in the press. People were jumping up and down on this forum when nothing was said about the armed police in Port Erin after only a few hours.

23 minutes ago, Alanbellend said:

Well it’s been a month since really embarrassing headlines for the IOM. Still not a word in the press. People were jumping up and down on this forum when nothing was said about the armed police in Port Erin after only a few hours.

Two very different situations. 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Alanbellend said:

These things take a long time to investigate and to put together a credible prosecution plan, especially when they cover multiple jurisdictions.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Cyberhorizon.  GSC say the investigation started July 2023, but they've clearly been told "No more Mr Light Touch".  Press release here:

https://www.isleofmangsc.com/gambling/gsc-gambling-news/4-october-2024-public-statement-cyberhorizon-limited/

Yes I know the Cyberhorizon name, which was named WOW Entertainment before? But what was the actual brand / website?

5 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Yes I know the Cyberhorizon name, which was named WOW Entertainment before? But what was the actual brand / website?

Don't think they had another brand...it was just Cyberhorizon I think....and not much contact with egaming. So why the GSC, I don't know.