Armed Police - Casually strolling

Maugholdmafia

5 minutes ago, Tinpot said:

You and others in other threads about police turnouts.

I have never asked for more info for gossip, but for reasonable openness and transparency.  I don't ask for names or for information that can prejudice an inquiry.  I have always made that clear.

Certainly not have asked for more info on this one as it seems to me to be a mental health issue.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, daisy said:

Dont you mean show you how its done Thommo??

I don't pretend to know everything so if it were me I'd be welcoming of people with much greater knowledge of how to handle things after they've read a paragraph of a press release. That'd a skill that can't be taught

Edited by thommo2010
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gladys said:

I have never asked for more info for gossip, but for reasonable openness and transparency.  I don't ask for names or for information that can prejudice an inquiry.  I have always made that clear.

Certainly not have asked for more info on this one as it seems to me to be a mental health issue.  

Wanting to know stuff that is no concern to you is wanting the skeet, and nothing else.

IMG_2179.jpeg

IMG_2178.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Tinpot said:

Wanting to know stuff that is no concern to you is wanting the skeet, and nothing else.

IMG_2179.jpeg

IMG_2178.jpeg

No request for names or for info that prejudices an inquiry, just for openness. What is going on in our island is of concern to me, but of course others may have a different view. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gladys said:

No request for names or for info that prejudices an inquiry, just for openness. What is going on in our island is of concern to me, but of course others may have a different view. 

Yeah I have a different view.

I don’t get it, it just comes across as a need for some skeet since it would achieve absolutely nothing for you or anyone else who doesn’t need it to have further info.

Before social media these things just happened and you had no idea, now you seem to think you should have running updates.  Its weird 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Albert Tatlock said:

There have been many studies on witness effectiveness. 24 hours after a crime/event and people can start to forget 50% of what they saw.

Asking for witnesses days, weeks or months later is just pure incompetence. 

What's that got to do with some officers getting a coffee from Costa?

• Like 1