New Newspaper

Toon_Ted

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard anything about a new newspaper - but I do know that there will be a new magazine arriving in early 2006. I know - because I am publishing it! Better still, it will be free to the public.

I haven't heard anything about a new newspaper - but I do know that there will be a new magazine arriving in early 2006. I know - because I am publishing it! Better still, it will be free to the public.

Good luck mate, I just hope it's not another piece of junk that gets pushed through my letterbox uninvited. Manx Tails and that crappy Jobs magazine go straight into my recycling box without being opened.

Please dont send it to me without asking.

Please dont send it to me without asking.

Ditto.

Go on dgordonni, admit it. Its going to be more trash isnt it?

I say give the guy (Or gal) a chance. It would be nice to see a publication with some actual news rather than the same old list of who's been done for drink driving/wife beating, and how many times Heritage Homes have been given planning permission for a block of flats or whatever.

Can't ever see it happening on the IOM but we can live in hope. From what I can see this forum is the only thing that comes close to a genuine source of news once you manage to cut through the bullsh1t and bickering.

Good luck!

Archived