Great News For The Tt

FCMR

The insurance is not that big an issue as the DTL/Tynwald could underwrite it, the big problem is the health and safety issues.

Remember, neither the DTL nor Tynwald have any money.

The ONLY money that they have access to is tax payers money.

As regards health and safety - the racing is NOT safe and it's therefore NOT healthy and nor are the antics of the people who try to emulate the riders.

The TT, in fact all road racing on the Island, is well past its sell by date.

It really should now be laid to rest.

Rog

That's spot on. If people want to race at high speed it is up to them, but I am not going to pay for the damage.

it's McGuinness actually...

anyways

We are privileged to have an amazing sporting event here and it is worth it to me every year when I meet people who have traveled hundreds of miles just for a few days of being on the Island and seeing the event/bikes/scenery.

I am truly frightened that in 10 or 20 years we will be so heavily wrapped in wool and controlled by the state we might as well be dead - no one goes out there thinking it'll happen to them but everyone knows it could... it's the freedom of choice and the ability to be responsible for your actions.... let them ride and enjoy it

Bring Mr McGuiness on, I'm sure we've got room for another memorial plaque somewhere.

What a thing to say, Ive lost two rider at the TT over the past two years and not one memorial has been erected or will be, but the Local Childrens home and the Choper fund recieved a lot of money from the sale of the bikes they were to ride. The TT is safe but just like other sports has its accidents.

Bring Mr McGuiness on, I'm sure we've got room for another memorial plaque somewhere.

What a thing to say, Ive lost two rider at the TT over the past two years and not one memorial has been erected or will be, but the Local Childrens home and the Choper fund recieved a lot of money from the sale of the bikes they were to ride. The TT is safe but just like other sports has its accidents.

Children's Home?????????

Archived