Look at ME

Alanbellend

2 hours ago, Fred the shred said:

People have a right to live their lives as they wish but these beauties were being interviewed by MR a while ago as if they were some sort of celebrities by Christy. They look like the Dames in Panto or the ugly sisters and then they wonder why people call them attention seekers.   If anyone whatever their sexual preferences went around dressed as they do they would probably get stick they invite comment and confrontation then complain.   

What a thoroughly shit post on a number of levels- I think you should put a full stop after the first sentence (ending wish and delete the rest) before a rapid downward spiral into bigotry - really telling and insightful into your true self.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Fred the shred said:

If anyone whatever their sexual preferences went around dressed as they do they would probably get stick they invite comment and confrontation then complain.   

I just find it funny that you put on an event at the Laxey Working Men’s Club (that bastion of Manx liberal free thinking which really isn’t going to be that different to the pub in Little Britains Llanddewi Brefi) and then you make a big song and dance about how you didn’t get the best reaction, according to you who has posted none of the so called awful comments you say you got, so you can get a free slot in the papers advertising your event. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alanbellend said:

I just find it funny that you put on an event at the Laxey Working Men’s Club (that bastion of Manx liberal free thinking which really isn’t going to be that different to the pub in Little Britains Llanddewi Brefi) and then you make a big song and dance about how you didn’t get the best reaction, according to you who has posted none of the so called awful comments you say you got, so you can get a free slot in the papers advertising your event. 

Of course it is still a working men's club, isn't it? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alanbellend said:

Is your personal relationship with fonts proportionate to your relationship with drag acts - it gets bigger the more you talk about it….

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Of course it is still a working men's club, isn't it? 

Maybe they turned a working men’s club into a wanking men club? One night only! I just don’t see what the manufactured fuss is all about. It’s a crap club in Laxey of all places.

Edited by Alanbellend

4 minutes ago, Fred the shred said:

Actually I am far from being a bigot I have good friends who live very happily or are married to partners of the same sex I have friends of many different religions to me they are just friends at the end of the day . What you think of me does not concern me in the slightest your bitterness is really shining through.

Like the perfect first paragraph from a Daily Mail letters page - you may have many gay friends but your post is 100% bigoted- “I have lots of friends who” is classic Katie Hopkins

• Sad 1

Just now, Alanbellend said:

Maybe they turned a working men’s club into a wanking men’s club? One night only! 

Well, perhaps a need is being met. 

Seriously,  it is a venue, it is no longer the Working Men's Institute.  Why is it ironic at all?  It's like having a dig at The British as a venue for an Irish folk club.  Small minded and petty. 

Just now, Gladys said:

Well, perhaps a need is being met. 

Seriously,  it is a venue, it is no longer the Working Men's Institute.  Why is it ironic at all?  It's like having a dig at The British as a venue for an Irish folk club.  Small minded and petty. 

It is still a working men’s club. I think they still have club fees for so called working class members. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alanbellend said:

You see you don’t actually have any facts. The club has members who pay to be members of the working men’s club. 

I looked at the website and there is no link for membership, if you have one please do post.

It was a rescue of the building and is now a charity.  It isn't a working men's club in the traditional sense. There may be members but is membership restricted to working men, however that is now defined?