Port st Mary cinema nights

Tinpot

24 minutes ago, Tinpot said:

At the end of the day, rules are rules and everyone should be on a level playing field.

Have a word on the guys at ELS and see what their thoughts on the matter are.  There are loads of events they could put on and hope nobody would care but they don’t, they do it properly or they don’t do it at all and it costs money.  Why should other places or people just be allowed to ignore rules in the name of a few people having fun?

Hopefully it’s all in hand and above board.

An implication of having the inside track? 

9 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Sometimes, that is what you need to do to screen out bollocks.  So, you original post was just to stir the pot? 

No.  It was very clearly asking a question that wasn’t covered in the article or anywhere on their Facebook page.

Edited by Tinpot

1 hour ago, thommo2010 said:

It pretty much shows all the nonsense. Trying to show a film and all the hassle you need to go through. Why bother?

She should do what Euromanx did as in flight entertainment by running black and white Laurel & Hardy and Harold Lloyd films that were 30 years out of copyright as in flight entertainment. Now there was a low budget airline. 

Just now, Gladys said:

How does Tinpot know ELS's views on the matter? 

Blimey.  No wonder nobody bothers to post on here 🙄

I know they are a respected enough businesses that I would be sure they do things properly and above board.  That’s all.

I haven’t spoken to them, I don’t know their views on this particular venture, I don’t even know them.

1 minute ago, Tinpot said:

Blimey.  No wonder nobody bothers to post on here 🙄

I know they are a respected enough businesses that I would be sure they do things properly and above board.  That’s all.

I haven’t spoken to them, I don’t know their views on this particular venture, I don’t even know them.

So why make the comment? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1